Did the Arabs mix with whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the modern 'Arabs' are a combination of heavily mixed Arabs (with Persians, Turks and Eastern Europeans) and assimilated non-Arabs. In North Africa, you also have significant influence of Greeks, Italians, Spanish, etc. The huge waves of migration into the Arabian Gulf had a massive impact.

There are very few Arabs left who have minimal foreign admixture.

It could’ve been a black civilization but the skin color changed.

You know mixed kids lean towards whiteness.

Just look at the British black ancestor discovered, his descendants are white.

Blacks who moved out of Africa eventuby became white by the thousands of years.
Tell that to white lover Ali Dheere he must of had a heart attack when they found the blackness in him.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

The very ancient Arabs were Levants.

The cave structures of Thamud people in Saudi like those of Petra in Jordan.

Lhg2zW

Saudis are Levant people.

The pagans of Qurays had religion from Levant. They traded with Levant.

I don't like Whites, I am against history revisionism and lying about history.

Egypt = went from Caucasian to Quadroon. This is a fact.

You must be joking.

Egypt has a very long and storied history. Egypt did indeed see its population become more mixed with the rise of Greek settlements and conquest by the Romans, etc. However, the founders of the civilisation were African.

You must be joking.

Egypt has a very long and storied history. Egypt did indeed see its population become more mixed with the rise of Greek settlements and conquest by the Romans, etc. However, the founders of the civilisation were African.

It is the other way around.

Founding population of Egypt were from the Middle East and fully Caucasian.

Since the fall of the Roman Empire and Rise of Islam they became more and more Negroid.

Since the fall of the Roman Empire and Rise of Islam they became more and more Negroid.

I might as well say Rome, Greece, etc was founded by non-Europeans. Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

That’s true because Islam converted the blacks and that opened relations including trade.

Ancient Egypt wasn’t interested in spreading religion so they didn’t go south that far, but they did trade with the south all the way to Somalia. They know about Africa.

I might as well say Rome, Greece, etc was founded by non-Europeans. Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

In 1,000 years (the year 3018) people in Italy and Greece will not be genetically the same as the Ancients due to mass migration.

The same happened to Egypt. There was a mass migration through Sub-Saharan slave trade.

I don't like Whites, I am against history revisionism and lying about history.

Egypt = went from Caucasian to Quadroon. This is a fact.
Ok brother i understand but you have your opinion and i have mine. My point is we don't know what these wicked Cadaan do when no one is looking, thank god they didn't conquer us or we would be white too in their history books.

The history of Ancient Egypt (and Africa) in general has been distorted beyond belief.

The almost entirely European researchers and historians insist on trying to make Egypt 'white' in the belief such a complex civilisation couldn't have possibly been built by Africans.

This is despite the fact that all available evidence suggests Egypt was an African civilisation. If Egypt was founded by from abroad- why did they call the invaders from Syria foreigners and label them 'Hyksos'?
By 2080, Italy will be minority Italian:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...80-italians-will-be-minority-their-own-nation

Any population can be replaced within a century.

You assume there won't be any sort of counter-reaction. This also isn't a fair comparison by any stretch of the imagination.

There is one easy indicator of what people lived in Egypt. Admittedly, I'm not sure where this comes in the time-line of the history of Ancient Egypt though.

The Prophet Musa is well documented in Islamic hadith literature as being a very dark skinned man. If we assume the Egyptians were Caucasian, it would be impossible for him to 'pass' as Egyptian and be taken into the household of Pharoah.

There is one easy indicator of what people lived in Egypt. Admittedly, I'm not sure where this comes in the time-line of the history of Ancient Egypt though.

The Prophet Musa is well documented in Islamic hadith literature as being a very dark skinned man. If we assume the Egyptians were Caucasian, it would be impossible for him to 'pass' as Egyptian and be taken into the household of Pharoah.

Skin color has nothing to do with Sub-Saharan Negroid ancestry. There were relatively dark Caucasoids in that area who had 0% Sub-Saharan ancestry.

Skin color is just 1 indication of ancestry, there are thousands of others!

Yes I know skin colour isn't enough. This was just a quick observation of the top of my head. Prophet Musa was described as having what would be called 'negroid' features.

There were slaves even that far back.

N=1 says nothing about an entire population.

Y'all incredibly unscientific.

Whites are just weird people, they work harder than it’s necessary to maintain decent life.

It’s actually whites who have explosive population size.

America is self sufficient but to have current living standard they have to work hard and export non-commodity items.

Germany is big too.

Africans only need to export livestock and commodity because live on what the land produces.

If trade stops then whites would’ve starved to death.

It’s fragile lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending