Did the Arabs mix with whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they darker in all the older pictures? and hadith described them as being darker than the white romans whom they looked down upon. So they question is have the arabs been cucked? did their daughters breed with white men by force or with consent, hell even the indians are trying to get lighter these days making the southern indians look foreing in their own land.

13.jpg
Old_arabia_7.jpg
Bolv0P_IIAAL-JZ.jpg
Arab_5.jpg

'Arabs' looked more Caucasian in the past and became more Negro after Islam due to extensive slave trade.

Ancient Egyptians had negligible Sub-Saharan African ancestry, while Modern Egyptians are essentially quadroon.

'Arabs' looked more Caucasian in the past and became more Negro after Islam due to extensive slave trade.

Ancient Egyptians had negligible Sub-Saharan African ancestry, while Modern Egyptians are essentially quadroon.
Ancient Egypt suffered the first wave of Cushite genocide, this is our future if we don't get our act together.
:mjlol:

Ancient Egypt suffered the first wave of Cushite genocide, this is our future if we don't get our act together.
:mjlol:

Ancient Egyptians were similar to Syrians and Iraqis, but modern Egyptians are quadroon black.

AAs perpetuate lies about Ancient Egypt. It was a Caucasoid civilization.

Ancient Egyptians were similar to Syrians and Iraqis, but modern Egyptians are quadroon black.

AAs perpetuate lies about Ancient Egypt. It was a Caucasoid civilization.
No way get out of here with that Caucasoid crap they were cushites and share our features the most.

Somalis looked whiter too in the 60s and before, atleast northern part.

Somalis have not mixed with Bantus, you are spreading fake news. Lots of Somalis have done genetic tests. No Bantu ancestry to speak of.

On the contrary, Arabs did mix with their slaves, on a large scale and changed their genetics over the past centuries.

Somalis have not mixed with Bantus, you are spreading fake news. Lots of Somalis have done genetic tests. No Bantu ancestry to speak of.

On the contrary, Arabs did mix with their slaves, on a large scale and changed their genetics over the past centuries.

Who wouldn’t f*ck their slaves?

They also had white slaves. The Saudi founder had concubines from Armenia and other places.

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694:

Science !

Ancient Egyptians were nothing like Horners, not even close.
You believe whitey who was the first one to examine the pyramids of black land when they denied even AA their inventions out of racism.Science can be whatever you want it to if you use white propaganda, they probably examine the invasion pharaohs and not the original ones. Again open your eyes i don't believe lies from my enemies mouth, if i conquered a country and hated the native ppl and deemed them inferior i would cover up the truth too and dig up the bodies of foreigners who invaded egypt. I never said science i wrong i just am stating that facts can be manipulated by those in power. What egotistical white man would paint himself darkskinned to light brown with brown eyes (sounds like us) and look at the womens hair they were dark and curly like our women.

Are you arab by the way because you seem to emotional about a country you have nothing to do with. Like i said it ain't a bantu civilisation and i couldn't care less if they were related to us or not, but white ppl lie about a lot since they want to be the only civilisation and only racist whites were first to examine the bodies which again could have been the conqueror foreigner bodies and the paintings on the wall paint a pretty clear picture. A whole population of Caucasians and none have blue eyes (did white chalk run out) do you know how stupid it sounds?

You believe whitey who was the first one to examine the pyramids of black land when they denied even AA their inventions out of racism.Science can be whatever you want it to if you use white propaganda, they probably examine the invasion pharaohs and not the original ones. Again open your eyes i don't believe lies from my enemies mouth, if i conquered a country and hated the native ppl and deemed them inferior i would cover up the truth too and dig up the bodies of foreigners who invaded egypt. I never said science i wrong i just am stating that facts can be manipulated by those in power. What egotistical white man would paint himself darkskinned to light brown with brown eyes (sounds like us) and look at the womens hair they were dark and curly like our women.

Are you arab by the way because you seem to emotional about a country you have nothing to do with. Like i said it ain't a bantu civilisation and i couldn't care less if they were related to us or not, but white ppl lie about a lot since they want to be the only civilisation and only racist whites were first to examine the bodies which again could have been the conqueror foreigner bodies and the paintings on the wall paint a pretty clear picture. A whole population of Caucasians and none have blue eyes (did white chalk run out) do you know how stupid it sounds?

Bla bla bla bla.. *noise*

Read the study, it's a scientific fact: https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

waith0cmsul01.jpg

It could’ve been a black civilization but the skin color changed.

You know mixed kids lean towards whiteness.

Just look at the British black ancestor discovered, his descendants are white.

Blacks who moved out of Africa eventuby became white by the thousands of years.

Bla bla bla bla.. *noise*

Read the study, it's a scientific fact: https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

waith0cmsul01.jpg
Believe what you want it's my opinion and the fact that you can't acknowledge that whites would deny you even you own heritage is sad. They were our cousins and thats that, the bible that whitey used to curse Hamites says they were from Ham and the science needs to be reviewed by less biased ppl. Why did they trade with us and not try to conquer us like the 20th century whites did? because they originated from that region and viewed it as ancestral lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts