Did Somalia Lose 55% of Its Disputed Maritime Territory To Kenya?

image0-28.jpg

:damedamn:

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
Kenya played us and somalis are celebrating. We should just take the L.
:kanyehmm::francis:

That is fake map used by Kenyan reporter for BBC named Ferdinand Omondi, BBC is bias here and wants to show that Kenya gained more by drawing a fake map, not only the BBC but other international media were also bias, look at this report from Washington post and you can see why you can't trust these news outlets.
"The International Court of Justice (ICJ) ruled that Somalia, not Kenya, should control most of the triangle of water in the Indian Ocean over which Kenya has maintained sovereignty since 1979".
How did they establish that Kenya controlled the area since 1979 when the court dismissed that same claim.
that BBC map is fake, here is the real map and you can see how much Somalia claims.
real map.png

That is fake map used by Kenyan reporter for BBC named Ferdinand Omondi, BBC is bias here and wants to show that Kenya gained more by drawing a fake map, not only the BBC but other international media were also bias, look at this report from Washington post and you can see why you can't trust these news outlets.
"The International Court of Justice (ICJ) ruled that Somalia, not Kenya, should control most of the triangle of water in the Indian Ocean over which Kenya has maintained sovereignty since 1979".
How did they establish that Kenya controlled the area since 1979 when the court dismissed that same claim.
that BBC map is fake, here is the real map and you can see how much Somalia claims.
View attachment 203790

Even the ICJ Somalian Judge is saying Somalia got the short end of the stick here

OP should've titled this "BBC's shameful bias", because the map that they've drawn is completely fake and Somalia doesn't claim that maritime border, every other outlet concluded that most of the disputed sea went to Somalia, but the BBC editors didn't check the validity of what their Kenyan reporters are claiming.
This is the fake map article.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
OP chose a horrible time to play divisive tactics.

Southern Somalias victory is SLs victory. Trying to downplay it only affects us as a whole.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
OP chose a horrible time to play divisive tactics.

Southern Somalias victory is SLs victory. Trying to downplay it only affects us as a whole.
This guy always cracks me up, whenever there is good news for the south he always counteracts with negative post. What an asshole.
:mjlol: :mjlol:

Uhuuru is in Washington DC, he is going to ask Joe Biden - since the americans don't give a damn about the ICJ and it rulings, like the kenyans - that he would occupy Somalias off-shore oil like the americans are occupying the syrian oil fields....

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I am hearing we got 95% 90% 85% of our claim it keep going down, is it still a victory yes, we are coming out of a failed state status even 50% would be victory, so 85% I welcome it. They government also accepted it and did not try to appeal the decision, it is a victory and propaganda in this matter is just pathetic.

Actual enforcement is perhaps impossible, the failed somali government cant fund a coastal guard. Also petroleum cant be secretly extracted because its so visible so Kenya risks sanctions if they do. Illegal fishing may happen though.

Why are these somalians crying, would you like me to lie and share fake news. Somalia is losing parts of its maritime border and you lot are mad at me for stating the truth. Don't get your knickers in a knot. Celebrate if Somalia wins its entire Maritime border, anything short of that is a loss

Trending