Did Somalia Lose 55% of Its Disputed Maritime Territory To Kenya?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
What do you expect. They sold Somalias Sea to Kenya and now they're not getting it back 100% but they are claiming it's a victory. Somalians settle for less, I'm not surprised :mjlol:
Just like how Somaliland settles for being in limbo with politicians that go to countries, to chill in a random hotel claiming to have established ties with the countries political class 🤣🤣

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Why are these somalians crying, would you like me to lie and share fake news. Somalia is losing parts of its maritime border and you lot are mad at me for stating the truth. Don't get your knickers in a knot. Celebrate if Somalia wins its entire Maritime border, anything short of that is a loss

Somalia and Kenya never agreed on a maritime border. Somalia asked the ICJ to draw a border and believed the equidistant line was the best border.

The ICJ chose their border which wasn’t what Somalia was hoping for but gave most of the disputed area to them.

It’s like suing someone for 10 million damages and getting 9 million. Yes, you deserved the money but you didn’t lose 1 million but gained 9 million.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What a twisted little fella you ere and a 4th class citizen in a non existing country to boot. You have your priorities seriously messed up.

So my thread is correct. Somalians are starting to wake up and see that they have been robbed by Kenya. This is not a victory it's a loss

It averages out to about 75% overall, so no your thread is still incorrect

It averages out to about 75% overall, so no your thread is still incorrect

55% is closer to 75% than 100%. A loss is a loss and 1/4th is huge. Somalians are parading as if they didn't get their sea stolen by their neighbor, but like I said before somalians settle for less:ohlord:

What a twisted little fella you ere and a 4th class citizen in a non existing country to boot. You have your priorities seriously messed up.

Somalias Ex PM who hails from your dusty desert clan state sold the sea. That is why you lot are capping in this thread:pachah1:

repo

VIP
Somalias Ex PM who hails from your dusty desert clan state sold the sea. That is why you lot are capping in this thread:pachah1:
You suffer from the 50% literacy rate in your khat state which has prevented you from reading the judgement so at least do yourself a favor and watch the ICJ President say that the Somali prime minister never agreed to the delimitation of the continental shelf.

Funny enough it was another miserable HY @DRACO who used to post a photoshopped letter on here to blame Omar Abdirashid. Anything to forget the pain you guys are in I suppose.

:heh:

55% is what you claim we lost. In other words we're supposedly left with 45%. How is that closer to 75% than 75% is to 100%?
Actually I take back what I said. The courts didn't rule for the provisional line which is what I thought. Instead they gave the adjusted line as the official ruling. This is terrible news no matter how you cut it

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
55% is closer to 75% than 100%. A loss is a loss and 1/4th is huge. Somalians are parading as if they didn't get their sea stolen by their neighbor, but like I said before somalians settle for less:ohlord:

cope.jpg

Bro, you got btfo. Take your L and leave.

You suffer from the 50% literacy rate in your khat state which has prevented you from reading

You say this in every thread mate. The reality is your MJ cousins are my slaves in ceerigaabo district. I recently gave them 1 token councilor seat and now they're jumping with joy. If they don't wave the Somaliland flag they will be evicted to bari just like they were in 90s. That's the only area MJ live near my sub sub sub sub sub sub clan and i tell them what time and for how long they can take a shit:mjlol:

repo

VIP
You say this in every thread mate. The reality is your MJ cousins are my slaves in ceerigaabo district. I recently gave them 1 token councilor seat and now they're jumping with joy. If they don't wave the Somaliland flag they will be evicted to bari just like they were in 90s. That's the only area MJ live near my sub sub sub sub sub sub clan and i tell them what time and for how long they can take a shit:mjlol:
A legal expert, slave owner and 5th column in a make belief entity. You hit the jackpot. Add a few more smileys and I might buy that you are laughing.

What's worse is @Wir is a Garxajis kid who has more political power in Somalia then SL. I hope muse Bixi continues abusing the wecel lol
You're clueless kid in here 😂

Warya somaliland stability hangs on Garxajis that's how big and powerful we're or else why adeerka Muuse Shaani is trying to get support back from our subs to secure his 2nd term ya laangab :birdman:

They lost 15% of Somali sea.
Kenya gained 13miles of sea, 22km
Before this thread everyone was arguing that Somalia won the case. That's not what happend mate. Some are arguing 25% and you say 15%, I think it's more than both based on the data showing what was lost. I would celebrate if Somalia won 100% because the sea only became disputed when the PM of Somalia who hails from the desert region of puntland Abdirashid Sharmarke sold it to Kenya

I'm surprised the opposition is not attacking Farmaajo and his regime for this failure. This is how I know Somalians don't know what's good for them:noneck:

Trending