Did our ancestors choose the worst land?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It sound like a good start but i hope they focus on building sewage systems soon and water treatment plants. We need water more than we need anything else right now, when our basic needs are met then we can focus on being more extravagant.

26044480xcp-varsovie_2.jpg

I agree, Somalis top 3 priority should be running tap water, sewage system, and electrical system. We can produce electricity by renewable energy since we have the sunniest and windiest areas in the world and with our lang coast we can use wave energy and that would provide enough electricity to feed our neighbours, forget us lol.

We need advanced electrical grid to distribute electricty everywhere around Somalia.

power_grid_sun_yellow-622x403.jpg

Our top 3 priority for the economy should be agriculture, livestock and fishery to keep our economy running and stable then we can expand our economy on our rich resources and materials. All of that can be done if we can advantage over our strategic coast by building large and advanced ports.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Why did they not move to the best region in africa or europe? Why would any sane man decide to settle in the middle of the desert? Where drought and famines a problem of the past or did all our rivers dry up?. I am just trying to make sense of all of this and have not reached any logical conclusion as to why our ancestors chose to live in that difficult terrain. I would rather go all gengis khan and die fighting for better land than to settle for less. Some say we once inhabited the northern regions of africa until the bantu expansion, but i don't whole heartedly believe their claims. How did the expansion of mankind happen and how did they decide which would get the best land?

de401661b7e02146beb0bb3795d64a02.jpg
We are not in a bad spot. With good governance our can get rich very quickly. Our population is small for a vast country like somalia.

Our ancestors chose this land probably for its hard to invade and capture and control it for long time. There is no incentive.

Our ancestors did not know better too. Its now that we see better land.

The camels dont like very wet and mountain terrain.

We are not in a bad spot. With good governance our can get rich very quickly. Our population is small for a vast country like somalia.

Our ancestors chose this land probably for its hard to invade and capture and control it for long time. There is no incentive.

Our ancestors did not know better too. Its now that we see better land.

The camels dont like very wet and mountain terrain.
Afghanistan is hard to invade, but somalia is not that hard to invade although i would like to see a fight between our brave ancestors and the pussy europeans without airplanes and guns.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Afghanistan is hard to invade, but somalia is not that hard to invade although i would like to see a fight between our brave ancestors and the pussy europeans without airplanes and guns.

Somalis use to tax ancient Romans in the gulf of Aden so they can trade peacefully. Somalis from the Ajuran Empire resisted and defeated all Portuguese invasions and most of all the Dervish State resisted three European powers. If all Somalis united during the Dervish State, trust me we would've defeated the British and made alliance with other Europeans and take part of the world politics so we can become a respected nation. Somalis were able to defeat Europeans despite being divided, it just shows you how capable we would be if we were united.

Last edited:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Nope north Somalia is perfect acces to the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean lots of fish lots of beaches loads of coastal cities

Somalis use to tax ancient Romans in the gulf of Aden so they can trade peacefully. Somalis from the Ajuran Empire resisted and defeated all Portuguese invasions and most of all the Dervish State resisted three European powers. If all Somalis united during the Dervish State, trust me we would've defeated the British and made alliance with other Europeans and take part of the world politics so we can become a respected nation. Somalis were able to defeat Europeans despite being divided, it just shows you how capable we would be if we were united.
Didn't know about the romans getting taxed but europeans would've lost to us if they didn't bomb us using planes and they would've been wiped out by the native americans had they not brought diseases and guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts