Did lil Wayne call Somalis cannibal’s

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Fuckkk that goof brain i still havent forgot that lyric i was triggered for years and couldnt look at him the same ever since even tho i never messed with his lame ass music.

Fuckkk that goof brain i still havent forgot that lyric i was triggered for years and couldnt look at him the same ever since even tho i never messed with his lame ass music.
I’m still tryna figure out wtf he meant by that
K8fMRuZ.jpg

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
“So we eat each other up like some somalians” 83E09303-204C-43BB-AFB1-1C002DB15091.png83E09303-204C-43BB-AFB1-1C002DB15091.png83E09303-204C-43BB-AFB1-1C002DB15091.png

Bal kaalaya dhuligaan sido oo egyahaay arka fogol dameerkan303D9A9F-5D40-4574-BD29-9BC474503E1C.png

2139D9FE-5CDB-4751-A547-8EB5F2E32DC8.jpeg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Who are Somalians?

All I know is Somalis and if he did not say that then we're good.

Plus, cannibalism never existed in the history of our people. We don't even eat carnivore animals, bush meat or insects like the Asians and West Africans do ffs.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Who are Somalians?

All I know is Somalis and if he did not say that then we're good.

Plus, cannibalism never existed in the history of our people. We don't even eat carnivore animals, bush meat or insects like the Asians and West Africans do ffs.
if you look at his pictures you will know never to take him seriously i mean he probably only mentiones somalis cos it rhymed

Lost respect for him kissing other men plus laughin about loving to be kufsied as a kid probally by pdiddy

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
sxb that must be why they have more muscle mass and built bodies :hmm:

Maybe SomaLIANS should actually start making fish dishes and gather up protein :cosbyhmm:

jk we all know SomaLIANS will never have fish in their cuisine kkkkkk

I am from Bari and we are fishing community and has many fish based dishes, not all of us are landlocked like your Oromo folks.

:ohdamn:

Trending