Did Arabization Destroy The Islamic World?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Arab scientists:

Ibn al-Nafis
Averroes
: It burns Berber nationalists that he was an Arab Andalusian. They try to hide this fact. Not one single source points to him being Berber.
Al-Battani
Taqi al-Din Muhammad ibn Ma'ruf (
Ottoman Empire)
Avempace
Jabir ibn Hayyan
Al Kindi
Hunayn ibn Ishaq

and many more

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Arab scientists:

Ibn al-Nafis
Averroes
: It burns Berber nationalists that he was an Arab Andalusian. They try to hide this fact. Not one single source points to him being Berber.
Al-Battani
Ottoman Empire)
Avempace
Jabir ibn Hayyan
Al Kindi
Hunayn ibn Ishaq

and many more
Al Farahidi and ibn Al Jazzar as well among many others as well

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Even ibn Wahshiyya and his breakthrough in agriculture he was also the first Egyptologist on Earth able to translate parts of Hieroglyphs.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Even ibn Wahshiyya and his breakthrough in agriculture he was also the first Egyptologist on Earth able to translate parts of Hieroglyphs.
Arab scientists:

Ibn al-Nafis
Averroes
Al-Battani
Ottoman Empire)
Avempace
Jabir ibn Hayyan
Al Kindi
Hunayn ibn Ishaq

and many more
Don’t forget Ibn Al-Haytham

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Arabs contributed more to the Islamic world in both soreaidinf the Deen and contributing to it's intellectual advancement than the Persians. Running around with Majoos propaganda to use as a cover for your Arabphbia won't cut it
The Persians and Byzantines brought civilisation and knowledge to backwards desert dwellers who had conquered them. Just like the Mongols who were civilised by the Chinese resulting in the Yuan Dynasty. Tell me why the Islamic golden age occured when actual tolerance of the mawali or non-arab muslims was instituted by the Abbasids?? Don't comment on history what you don't truly understand. Iran is an ancient land and they were traditionally the hub of knowledge in the Middle East alongside the Fertile Crescent. Get the Arab dick out of your ass I'm not exaggerating Persian influence.

If I had an agenda against Arabs would I have defended Ibn Khaldun's pure Yemeni ancestry and origin when someone assumed he was an Arab Berber early on the thread??? I have Yemeni blood myself my mom is paternally arab and is 3/4 Somali so I don't like to shit on my own reer abti.

He is talking about nomadic Arabs, which are savages just like nomadic Somalis, Turkic and Berber people were all savages too. Arabs had many scientists too. Also built first University. Alhamdullilah for Arabs. Just look at structures in Yemen and Nabatea what the settled Arabs built.

Yemen: Shabbam technically first skyscraper on Earth.
Morocco: First University built by Arab.
Yemen: Largest ancient dam ever. Ma'rib dam.

Just like any Empire. Arabs instructed other ethnicity to do research or craft for the empire. In Ottoman Turkish Empire. Much was sculpted by Greeks and Armenians.
I don't dispute that. Adopting the Arab nomadic mindset and norms destroyed the settled civilization. Yemen is an ancient land with a long history of settled and not nomadic Arabs producing that progress. Morocco isn't comparable to Yemen whatsoever and yes that was a great feat in Fez mashallah.

Were nomadic Arabs they not the ruling elite? The once nomadic Turks learned from the people they conquered and the settled Greeks and Armenians made the backbone of the highly skilled and intellectual output of the Empire.

Arabization -> adopting pastoralist culture and tribalist norms of the ruling Arab elites. That's what Ibn Khaldun noted. That is poison

Now when I tell you who did the heavy lifting it was mainly non Arabs and you can't dispute this. The list I just dropped on you can't be matched by ethnic Arab scientists and I picked the shining examples. The people who taught the nomadic Arabs science and ilm were the Levantines, Persians and Iraqis. Obviously Arabs had their own output as well I don't deny this.

Omar Khayyam
Ibn Sina/Avicenna
Al-Razi
Al-Majusi
Al-Khwarizmi

Same question to you Calitedesse

If I had an agenda against Arabs would I have defended Ibn Khaldun's pure Yemeni ancestry and origin when someone assumed he was an Arab Berber early on the thread??? I have Yemeni blood myself my mom is paternally Yemeni and is 3/4 Somali so I don't like to shit on my own reer abti. My great grandfather is from Aden

Last edited:
Yes it did. Imagine claiming to be an Arab when the real Arabs (Arabian peninsula) are laughing at how pathetic you are? There probably thinking to themselves they really cucked these people. Arabization has nothing to do with Islam, that's what some Muslims need to understand. Arabization affected North Africa, large parts of the Levant and other places. I know I trolled as an Arab but I was just trolling, hopefully nobody uses that against me.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Yes it did. Imagine claiming to be an Arab when the real Arabs (Arabian peninsula) are laughing at how pathetic you are? There probably thinking to themselves they really cucked these people. Arabization has nothing to do with Islam, that's what some Muslims need to understand. Arabization affected North Africa, large parts of the Levant and other places. I know I trolled as an Arab but I was just trolling, hopefully nobody uses that against me.

Man like Ayubi's back and off the MSB payroll? Mashallah welcome back cuz

:friendhug:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
The Persians and Byzantines brought civilisation and knowledge to backwards desert dwellers who had conquered them. Just like the Mongols who were civilised by the Chinese resulting in the Yuan Dynasty. Tell me why the Islamic golden age occured when actual tolerance of the mawali or non-arab muslims was instituted by the Abbasids?? Don't comment on history what you don't truly understand. Iran is an ancient land and they were traditionally the hub of knowledge in the Middle East alongside the Fertile Crescent. Get the Arab **** out of your ass I'm not exaggerating Persian influence.

If I had an agenda against Arabs would I have defended Ibn Khaldun's pure Yemeni ancestry and origin when someone assumed he was an Arab Berber early on the thread??? I have Yemeni blood myself my mom is paternally arab and is 3/4 Somali so I don't like to shit on my own reer abti.

I don't dispute that. Adopting the Arab nomadic mindset and norms destroyed the settled civilization. Yemen is an ancient land with a long history of settled and not nomadic Arabs producing that progress. Morocco isn't comparable to Yemen whatsoever and yes that was a great feat in Fez mashallah.

Were nomadic Arabs they not the ruling elite? The once nomadic Turks learned from the people they conquered and the settled Greeks and Armenians made the backbone of the highly skilled and intellectual output of the Empire.

Arabization -> adopting pastoralist culture and tribalist norms of the ruling Arab elites. That's what Ibn Khaldun noted. That is poison

Now when I tell you who did the heavy lifting it was mainly non Arabs and you can't dispute this. The list I just dropped on you can't be matched by ethnic Arab scientists and I picked the shining examples. The people who taught the nomadic Arabs science and ilm were the Levantines, Persians and Iraqis. Obviously Arabs had their own output as well I don't deny this.

Omar Khayyam
Ibn Sina/Avicenna
Al-Razi
Al-Majusi
Al-Khwarizmi

Same question to you Calitedesse

If I had an agenda against Arabs would I have defended Ibn Khaldun's pure Yemeni ancestry and origin when someone assumed he was an Arab Berber early on the thread??? I have Yemeni blood myself my mom is paternally Yemeni and is 3/4 Somali so I don't like to shit on my own reer abti. My great grandfather is from Aden
You wrote a whole lot of baseless drivel sxb. Explain to me why the Persians didn't have any golden age or intellectual advancement of any sorry before the Rashidyn conquered them ??? The Arabs Civilised the Persians, they didnt have anything going for them before that.

Ibn Al Haytham father of modern physics was an Arab man of the golden age so you are going to tell us that they were also not Arab??? Don't humiliate yourself kid stick to getting ass whooped in TC.

The Abbasids you are running around with were Arabs who were just more tolerant of Persians and gave them more authority/freedom to truly prosper hence why they had an intellectual awakening. The Islamic golden age coincides almost perfectly with when the Arabs were at the peak of power/prestige, Baghdad the biggest city in the world with the most libraries etc and once the Arabs declined so did the Islamic golden ages.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You wrote a whole lot of baseless drivel sxb. Explain to me why the Persians didn't have any golden age or intellectual advancement of any sorry before the Rashidyn conquered them ??? The Arabs Civilised the Persians, they didnt have anything going for them before that.

Ibn Al Haytham father of modern physics was an Arab man of the golden age so you are going to tell us that they were also not Arab??? Don't humiliate yourself kid stick to getting ass whooped in TC.

The Abbasids you are running around with were Arabs who were just more tolerant of Persians and gave them more authority/freedom to truly prosper hence why they had an intellectual awakening. The Islamic golden age coincides almost perfectly with when the Arabs were at the peak of power/prestige, Baghdad the biggest city in the world with the most libraries etc and once the Arabs declined so did the Islamic golden ages.
The Abbasids controlled less territory than the Ummayads you fool. They lost North Africa to numerous rebellious dynasties and Al-Andalus to the Ummayad survivors who fled to Spain and continued their reign there. The Golden Age occured after the Ummayad collapse when the Abbasids were able to unleash their patronage over these suppressed but well learned peoples ie the settled Arabs, Persians and Levantines to educate and bring their nomadic selves up to speed.

The Abbasid revolution was launched in far flung Khorasan with the support of the traditionally oppressed Persians and other mawali who were down trodden during the Ummayad reign to overthrow the Arab only Ummayads who were busy massacring the Prophet's grandsons and rejecting the universalist nature of Islam.

Claiming Persians achieved nothing without Arabs is like saying the Chinese were nothing before the Mongols conquered them.

Don't talk about my W's in the TC that's not the topic at hand ilmo MBS

Persians did control most of arabia tho the controlled the Arabian gulf the levant even Egypt and southern Yemen Aden I found a map that said the Safavids controlled Bari nugal and much of sanaag

Trending