Did anyone have a Lucid Dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a dream where dreamer is aware of the dream state , environment and plot of the dream.

Some people have full control of the dream while others do not control but are aware of the dream.

This the most powerful method used by ppl
0a94afd70388b7afa125bf4c34b00320--sleep-paralysis-sweet-dreams.jpg

Only downside is you end up with sleep paralyze and its hell for most people. Some people have been traumatized for couple of days .

Did anyone have a lucid dream in the past?

Either way I think its haram because its pretty much day dreaming.

Because you still have your conscious and you have ability to think and to make decisions.

So to all those thirsty abdis who wants to sin.

this is haram :lol:

WTF why is everything xaram.

by the way has anyone dreamed they were dreaming and realized this during the dream.
woke up from a dream and realized you are still dreaming...

happened to me twice..
freaked me out.

I want to do this but i'm scared of getting sleep paralysis
sleep paralysis is just some weak ass jin, messing with you..

you should know that you have the ability to mess them even more than they do with you.

most people are just scared, one trick i use is anger, focus your anger, rage is better and they run like hell.

i used to get it allot till i figured this out,
sometimes i hope for a naive jin to have a go, so i could get my hooks into it and enjoy its screams.

sleep paralysis is just some weak ass jin, messing with you..

you should know that you have the ability to mess them even more than they do with you.

most people are just scared, one trick i use is anger, focus your anger, rage is better and they run like hell.

i used to get it allot till i figured this out,
sometimes i hope for a naive jin to have a go, so i could get my hooks into it and enjoy its screams.
a dua is all you need.

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
I want to do this but i'm scared of getting sleep paralysis

I've had sleep paralysis a few times. The first time was so scary even though I knew what it was (I had a hallucination of a shadow coming towards me). After that it was less scary. I just focus on moving a toe or a finger first and just staying relaxed, avoiding panicking.

It always happens when I sleep in the day after not having much sleep the night before.

a dua is all you need.
Dua, reading ayat al kursi helps, but you are still scared..
they should be scared of you..
after my last incident nothing, i think they communicate and tell each other to stay away..
party of me want another encounter so i can continue the torture and experiments..
in the metaphysical sense..

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
HGH or anything that increases GH production induces lucid dreaming. I'm currently taking 8iu of HGH per day (very expensive) for bodybuilding purpose and it does cause lucid dreams although The dreams I'm having while on HGH is not as vivid as the dreams I had during childhood. As for sleep paralysis, I only had 2 in my life and I escaped from it by just going back to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending