Did anyone have a Lucid Dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I used to lucid dream alot. It was bit struggle at first, because i always fought to steer the dream plot till the end which usually had bit terrifying ends. since then i have mastered it and started doing aparitions, i leave my body sleeping and explore other places and stuff in real time. scary but fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
What's wrong with sleep paralysis? :mahubowtf:
Its not that bad but it ruins lucif dreaming somtimes. for example i used to fight alot in my dreams rambo style fights like 1 vs an army so i wud keep mowing down all but when i get to finish em sleep paralysis hits you and you just cant move so u end up getting killed.

fortunately i came to enjoy this part, i just ride the mission failure. instances that sleep paralysis fucked me up, flying a plane and ended up falling. had a gun to someones head, i was on the other end seconds. Was pounding malab hard, was cumming and decided to spare the jaariyad, alas! no, sleep paralysis wanted me to soil the macawis and sheets. Splurgh! Sploosh! cant even move my hand to enjoy and drain the last drips awake. fml

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
No thank you I have had sleep paralysis couple of times and it's no joke, you feel helpless and scared to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending