Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jerome is either drunk or high from weed

Yes.
In summer I would start dripping sweat cause of the oil I would have on my face.

She does same thing with my sister. Only thing different is she gets more products in here hair..

Now I don’t get harassed anymore but it happened when I was younger
The scary thing is that all those years of oil drenching.....and my hair still looks the same. Why do hooyos do that? I always thought it was some remedy to prevent bidaar or something but evidently it has no benefits at all just makes the hair look shiny bit doesn't stink like what Nigerians use on their hair.

Somali Hooyo’s are scared of raising Madow haired children so they go overboard with the oils in the hair at young ages and for females they comb the f*ck out of their hair at young ages I remember my sister use to cry from that shit but at least she has nice hair now

Somali Hooyo’s are scared of raising Madow haired children so they go overboard with the oils in the hair at young ages and for females they comb the f*ck out of their hair at young ages I remember my sister use to cry from that shit but at least she has nice hair now
That's weird. Somalis are already genetically predisposed to have soft hair(straight or curly hair).

If you dont have bantu or omotic blood then you shouldn't fear having timo Madow lmao.

That's weird. Somalis are already genetically predisposed to have soft hair(straight or curly hair).

If you dont have bantu/Madow blood then you shouldn't fear having timo Madow lmao.

I’m saying Somali moms have an irrational fear of it so they go overboard with care products . Imagine someone saying your kid might have some Madow in him if his hair looks weird. There’s some Somalis who don’t have soft hair and they’re not mixed. I think this is where the fear comes from

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Only scandinavian niggas remember this lotion
3D57A613-2565-4AE4-B249-A785B3D1B48A.jpeg

I’m saying Somali moms have an irrational fear of it so they go overboard with care products . Imagine someone saying your kid might have some Madow in him if his hair looks weird. There’s some Somalis who don’t have soft hair and they’re not mixed. I think this is where the fear comes from
You are talking to Somali General, he thinks all Somalis look like this, if you say otherwise he will accuse you of being a bantu from Congo.
8AE4B8FE-DBC8-4922-BF6B-EBA5A8CDF2A8.jpeg

You are talking to Somali General, he thinks all Somalis look like this, if you say otherwise he will accuse you of being a bantu from Congo.
View attachment 59628
And you want my people to look like Madows, i pity you self-haters...
unnamed.jpg

If you deviate from the standard Somali phenotype then you're not Somali, embrace your Madownimo lmao.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Btw I've visited my home region of Somali Galbeed multiple times & 99% of the people have the pure Somali phenotype that young Boy exhibits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending