Did anyone elses hoyoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to put hella oil and products in their hair and on their skin? Wallahi I used to go out with my face and hair looking mad shiny :gucciwhat:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yes.
In summer I would start dripping sweat cause of the oil I would have on my face.

She does same thing with my sister. Only thing different is she gets more products in here hair..

Now I don’t get harassed anymore but it happened when I was younger

Yes.
In summer I would start dripping sweat cause of the oil I would have on my face.

She does same thing with my sister. Only thing different is she gets more products in here hair..

Now I don’t get harassed anymore but it happened when I was younger
I use to try to wipe it off and she would put it back on kkk

This was every Somali girls first hair product kkk
C476F7B8-C150-45E1-B85C-1C633C7B6B68.jpeg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Used to put hella oil and products in their hair and on their skin? Wallahi I used to go out with my face and hair looking mad shiny :gucciwhat:
Lol, she loves and cares for you... You should thank Allah for giving you such a caring mother... but again you can use napkin to wipe your oily skin when she's done, or is that cheating?:cosbyhmm:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
She used to put some oil in my hair and I hated it. Whenever I scratched my head, my nails would be all greasy.
:hova:
Now my head has been oil free for years. It's become so brittle that I'm Madow now.
:rejoice:

VIP
She used to put some oil in my hair and I hated it. Whenever I scratched my head, my nails would be all greasy.
:hova:
Now my head has been oil free for years. It's become so brittle that I'm Madow now.
:rejoice:

Madow, you say? Don't want to ever hear you talking down on a jileec king like myself.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending