Did Adam and Eve share a common ancestor with apes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Op do you know that all humans come from single woman called mitochondrial Eve if evolution was true why do we all come from single woman and man

Genesis 2:21–22
So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then he took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh. And the rib that the Lord God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man.”

(Quran 2:30)

Verily, I am going to place mankind generations after generations on earth.’ They said: ‘Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, while we glorify You with praises and thanks and sanctify You.’ God said: ‘I know that which you do not know.’”
(Quran 38:71-72)

“And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: ‘I am going to create a human (Adam) from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud. So when I have fashioned him and breathed into him (his) soul created by Me, then you fall down prostrate to him.”

“....Prostrate to Adam and they prostrated except Iblees (Satan)....(Quran 7:11)

I want to know your answers

Hans Kesserling

Tolerant Axmed Xaji
For example King Crabs have not visibly changed over hundreds of millions of years. Most wild species are not vastly different from what they were millions of years ago. And if so where are the fossils showing the gradual change into the structure of said animals.
King crabs haven't changed because they had no need to change. If you don't know, evolution occurs when there's variety in a species (a weird mutation every once in a while) and that mutation survives if it
Op do you know that all humans come from single woman called mitochondrial Eve if evolution was true why do we all come from single woman and man
we share 98% of our DNA with apes. We have a common ancestor with apes. Where does that fit in?

King crabs haven't changed because they had no need to change. If you don't know, evolution occurs when there's variety in a species (a weird mutation every once in a while) and that mutation survives if it

we share 98% of our DNA with apes. We have a common ancestor with apes. Where does that fit in?
Most animals have similar DNAs also the common ancestor is not proven

Genie

The last suugo bender

According to Evolution the structure (skeletal) of the animal must have changed as well to adapt to the surroundings and yet the king crabs structure is exactly the same. So was the environment always the same. ??

Common ancestor is not and cannot be proven. One because not all the creatures were classified.

Most if not ALL living beings on earth share DNA , including with plants.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
So what did this physicist say :icon lol:

Breh, if you can't find answers from your nearest Islamic Center (which is hard to believe) or the internet, come back to me and I will introduce you to some folks. I need to see an effort on your part, deal?

I will get you information about Evolution in Quran; Age of Earth; Theory of Relativity, and much more. But take the initiative and contact your nearest mosque first.

Takbir! :nvjpqts:.

Hans Kesserling

Tolerant Axmed Xaji
We share 50% of our DNA with cabbage, are we now vegetables? If so Somalis are moos
upload_2017-6-11_16-17-12.png

mrlog

VIP
Honestly, I haven't thoroughly studied and understood it to say I believe it with confidence but I don't reject it either.

I know about it generally like most people but I don't believe it's contradicts my faith.

:draketf:

Why are u talking to yourself?
It's blatantly obvious u are a multi-nicker

There was this Muslim Scholar I know that was saying there is no explicit mention is made of how the two people developed. But there are other indications that state how phenomenons go through stages and not just pop into existence. So we may have evolved and doesn't disagree with all Muslim scholars.

Hans Kesserling

Tolerant Axmed Xaji
OP, if you are serious about this topic, which I doubt, there are appropriate venues for your questions. I asked this very question to a Muslim physicist and sheikh. I was satisfied with the answer.

I get the feeling you are here to create discourse not dialogue. It is ok, get your brownie points one way or another.
What was the answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending