Did Adam and Eve share a common ancestor with apes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. This question is why I left Islam.

Oh okay.

Sorry but no one can answer this for you with conviction. They can just tell you how they understand it.

For me personally I don't believe we received the message to know the answer to everything, just what we needed to know. To be good and that we will be judged for what we've done in this life.

So who knows, maybe, maybe not. It's not an important religious question the way I see it.

Hans Kesserling

Tolerant Axmed Xaji
Oh okay.

Sorry but no one can answer this for you with conviction. They can just tell you how they understand it.

For me personally I don't believe we received the message to know the answer to everything, just what we needed to know. To be good and that we will be judged for what we've done in this life.

So who knows, maybe, maybe not. It's not an important religious question the way I see it.

You believe in evolution though?

Genie

The last suugo bender
Evolution is like a book with sooooo many plot holes.
By the end you don't what the f*ck you just read lol i'm trying to understand it too inshallah one day i'll publish a book or two regarding Evolution. Microevolution on the other hand i understand perfectly well,

As for the title i believe its abundantly clear that Adam and Eve were not from earth to begin with so how did they evolve form apes if they descended down to earth from the heavens??? or do you not know the story of Adam and Eve.

Hans Kesserling

Tolerant Axmed Xaji
Evolution is like a book with sooooo many plot holes.
By the end you don't what the f*ck you just read lol i'm trying to understand it too inshallah one day i'll publish a book or two regarding Evolution. Microevolution on the other hand i understand perfectly well,

As for the title i believe its abundantly clear that Adam and Eve were not from earth to begin with so how did they evolve form apes if they descended down to earth from the heavens??? or do you not know the story of Adam and Eve.
please watch whole thing.
If Adam and Eve are not part of evolution, how do you explain the evolution of everything else?
I do know the story of Adam and Eve. There's too much evidence for evolution and if you can't fit them into what we know about evolution, it falls apart.

Hans Kesserling

Tolerant Axmed Xaji
They had children , their children had children voila!
Why do we share 99% of DNA with apes? (this only works if you believe in DNA). Why do we share 50% of DNA with mice? How do you explain carbon 14 dating and fossil records that show ancestors of current species (i.e. birds evolved from small dinosaurs?)

Genie

The last suugo bender
Why do we share 99% of DNA with apes? (this only works if you believe in DNA). Why do we share 50% of DNA with mice? How do you explain carbon 14 dating and fossil records that show ancestors of current species (i.e. birds evolved from small dinosaurs?)

Of course i believe in DNA who doesn't???

Why do we share 50% of DNA with bananas :ftw9nwa:
anyway , i'm not denying evolution (especial microevolution) i'am how've restating that evolution (macroevolution) has many holes in it and seems far fetched when you analyse the scale in which they are suggesting this happened.

For example King Crabs have not visibly changed over hundreds of millions of years. Most wild species are not vastly different from what they were millions of years ago. And if so where are the fossils showing the gradual change into the structure of said animals.

Why are you asking this question anyway?

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
OP, if you are serious about this topic, which I doubt, there are appropriate venues for your questions. I asked this very question to a Muslim physicist and sheikh. I was satisfied with the answer.

I get the feeling you are here to create discourse not dialogue. It is ok, get your brownie points one way or another.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
OP, if you are serious about this topic, which I doubt, there are appropriate venues for your questions. I asked this very question to a Muslim physicist and sheikh. I was satisfied with the answer.

I get the feeling you are here to create discourse not dialogue. It is ok, get your brownie points one way or another.

So what did this physicist say :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.