Dictator Siad barre Prayed to Jesus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What’s the Muslim ruling on takfiir did you repent from your transgression against me yet? :dabcasar:
I did not call you a gaal but i did call siad barre a gaal but since you are a follower of siad barre kacaan marxism and siad barre, lenin, Trotsky, stalin and karl marx are your gods thats why you resort to profanities.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I did not call you a gaal but i did call siad barre a gaal but since you are a follower of siad barre kacaan marxism and siad barre, lenin, Trotsky, stalin and karl marx are your gods thats why you resort to profanities.
00B57038-E96D-43E9-AF6E-A33F9669D8AE.jpeg
E6AE254B-92DB-47F4-913E-75F56738550F.jpeg

When you called a man my God you didn’t make takfiir on me? Interesting

halwa

✨🌙
How can you be a loyal believe of democracy and a muslim at the same time? You are clearly suffering from cognitive dissonance if you believe in communism, feminist, secularism or any other form of ism’s and islam

I don’t believe in any isms. If the democracy is halal then I will abide by that. Will that make any sense to you now?

You can’t pick and choose which part of Islam you can follow it’s all or nation it’s not permitted to take any system accept divine laws and communism or democracy or feminism or any ism is not comparable with Islam cause Islam is not just a religion it’s a way of life.

I wasnt knowing he killed culama because they dislked social laws he changed from way it is in quran. Does this make him gaalo? Culamada maxay kayidhaahdeen arintan

Screenshot_20190308-145459_Drive.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don’t believe in any isms. If the democracy is halal then I will abide by that. Will that make any sense to you now?
How is democracy halal :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::lolbron:

War aniga ma walaan miise caden ba lagaa heesayaa the United Kingdom and the United States are both democratic nations so they say are they halal:drakekidding:

You don’t understand Islam is more than a religion it’s a complete way of life so you can’t adhere to any manmade systems or ideology cause in order to be a Muslim you must abide by Allah will alone not your will so you are a servant you only hear and obey that’s what a muslim is a slave of Allah you can’t have an opinion you follow that which you master decreed

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
You called me a khawarij for calling another man a gaal, clearly you worship siad barre otherwise why would you call me a khawarij for stating the obvious that siad barre was a Marxist
I don’t worship Siad Barre. Repent to Allah before its too late stop trolling on the internet playing with the deen

Status
Not open for further replies.