Dictator Siad barre Prayed to Jesus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
@halwa if your respective nation that’s a democracy votes to legalise pedophilia while the Quran forbids it which do you follow the democratic process or the Quran?

giphy.gif

The Quran, saxiib.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Im not here to defend Siad Barre AUN Hes gone he will stand in front of his creator but it’s you that’s making takfiir im defending humanity against people like who are blowing us up now
So I am a terrorist cause I oppose siad barre dictatorship? Interesting boowe how many times do you pray to your god siad barre?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
So I am a terrorist cause I oppose siad barre dictatorship? Interesting boowe how many times do you pray to your god siad barre?
Now your making takfiir on me? :chrisfreshhah:

The Messenger, upon whom be peace, said:

"He who says to his brother 'O disbeliever', then it returns upon one of them."
Reported by Al-Bukhari, Muslim, Malik, At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud

What will you Allah in your day of reckoning Im sorry I didn’t mean it i was just trolling :cosbyhmm:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I believe in democracy when it aligns with the Islamic rules and principles and the humanity.
You can’t pick and choose which part of Islam you can follow it’s all or nation it’s not permitted to take any system accept divine laws and communism or democracy or feminism or any ism is not comparable with Islam cause Islam is not just a religion it’s a way of life.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Now your making takfiir on me? :chrisfreshhah:

The Messenger, upon whom be peace, said:

"He who says to his brother 'O disbeliever', then it returns upon one of them."
Reported by Al-Bukhari, Muslim, Malik, At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud

What will you Allah in your day of reckoning Im sorry I didn’t mean it i was just trolling :cosbyhmm:
Atleast I called you a gaal which is not as bad as what you called me which is a khawarij theres a special place in hell for those dogs of hell.

Siad barre was a Marxist you cant deny it history is written it is what it is.

Anyone who governs by other than the law of Allah is a kaffir hence somalia under siad barre was a Marxist country

halwa

✨🌙
You can’t pick and choose which part of Islam you can follow it’s all or nation it’s not permitted to take any system accept divine laws and communism or democracy or feminism or any ism is not comparable with Islam cause Islam is not just a religion it’s a way of life.

Omg. Seriously!

I will pick whatever it is as long as it benefits the people and it is acceptable within Islam. Who said whatever Siyad Barre was doing was not islamically correct? We don’t know that, but from what we have seen, he adopted the communism approach to get rid of the different systems and clans. What he did was not against the religion.

You need to learn about the religion. I’m not picking and choosing. I just told you it will be acceptable if it adheres to Islam and the people. What’s wrong with that?

Shaolin23

Atleast I called you a gaal which is not as bad as what you called me which is a khawarij theres a special place in hell for those dogs of hell.

Siad barre was a Marxist you cant deny it history is written it is what it is.

Anyone who governs by other than the law of Allah is a kaffir hence somalia under siad barre was a Marxist country
But you are a Khawarij the first sign of a Khawarij is how easy they make takfiir on other Muslims you don’t even know your own traits

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Omg. Seriously!

I will pick whatever it is as long as it benefits the people and it is acceptable within Islam. Who said whatever Siyad Barre was doing was not islamically correct? We don’t know that, but from what we have seen, he adopted the communism approach to get rid of the different systems and clans. What he did was not against the religion.

You need to learn about the religion. I’m not picking and choosing. I just told you it will be acceptable if it adheres to Islam and the people. What’s wrong with that?
You are a female I am not at all suprised you have no loyalties it’s part of your primordial nature, do you know what al wala Wal bara means?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
But you are a Khawarij the first sign of a Khawarij is how easy they make takfiir on other Muslims you don’t even know your own traits
I have not called you a kaffir laakinse siad barre was a kaffir cause he governed using Marxist atheist system not Islam and the shariah

The only reason you accuse me of being a khawarij is cause I have insulted your god siad barre the who you so passionately refer to as the son, the father and the holy kacaan

halwa

✨🌙
You are a female I am not at all suprised you have no loyalties it’s part of your primordial nature, do you know what al wala Wal bara means?

You honestly don’t make any sense. What I said will make sense to anyone with a brain. You disagree so you refuse to see what I’m saying. It is okay.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You honestly don’t make any sense. What I said will make sense to anyone with a brain. You disagree so you refuse to see what I’m saying. It is okay.
Do you know what al wala Wal bara means it’s one of the most important tenets of Islam

halwa

✨🌙
Do you know what al wala Wal bara means it’s one of the most important tenets of Islam

Yes. I do know what it means but if what I’m doing is going to benefit the people and it adheres to the principles of Islam, why should I not do it?

I wouldn’t do anything that against the Islam firstly so why would al wala wa bara apply in this instance? Because it is not being disloyal to the religion.

Let's stop this senseless discussion Asxaab, we are muslims and we accept the Sharia as the source of our Law, i.e. no one of us here is a kafir at all. At the end of the day Siyad Barre is gone, no need to call us names (Kafir, Khawaarij) because of a dead person.

If we disagree in certain points we all have scholars of the past we can stick to (as Somalis Imam Shafici) and scholars of the modern time like sheikh Mustafa or Sheikh Umal.

@Cognitivedissonance if you don't like to be called khawaij stop asking muslims what they believe about certain topics, cause that's a sign of the khawaarij. The Prophet SCW never ever questioned the believes of others not even the munaafiqun who made fun of islam. Im out

halwa

✨🌙
You just made takfiir on me saying i worship Siad Barre astaqfurullah you’re playing with
Let's stop this senseless discussion Asxaab, we are muslims and we accept the Sharia as the source of our Law, i.e. no one of us here is a kafir at all. At the end of the day Siyad Barre is gone, no need to call us names (Kafir, Khawaarij) because of a dead person.

If we disagree in certain points we all have scholars of the past we can stick to (as Somalis Imam Shafici) and scholars of the modern time like sheikh Mustafa or Sheikh Umal.

@Cognitivedissonance if you don't like to be called khawaij stop asking muslims what they believe about certain topics, cause that's a sign of the khawaarij. The Prophet SCW never ever questioned the believes of others not even the munaafiqun who made fun of islam. Im out

It’s him. He’s calling a dead man kaffir and manipulating our words , by making it out to seem that we are being disloyal to the religion and cherry picking from it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Asking muslims what they views are pertaining to communism and democracy and other manmade paws is a sign of a khawrij?

Bring forth the hadith your evidence or you are a liar who makes up falsehood against Allah and his holy quran.

Be out beenlo oo illahay iyo nabigissa iyo qurankiisa ka furtee war orod oo wax isku faal san sii ma ahaan ee san isku dhan

Shaolin23

Asking muslims what they views are pertaining to communism and democracy and other manmade paws is a sign of a khawrij?

Bring forth the hadith your evidence or you are a liar who makes up falsehood against Allah and his holy quran.

Be out beenlo oo illahay iyo nabigissa iyo qurankiisa ka furtee war orod oo wax isku faal san sii ma ahaan ee san isku dhan
What’s the Muslim ruling on takfiir did you repent from your transgression against me yet? :dabcasar:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes. I do know what it means but if what I’m doing is going to benefit the people and it adheres to the principles of Islam, why should I not do it?

I wouldn’t do anything that against the Islam firstly so why would al wala wa bara apply in this instance? Because it is not being disloyal to the religion.
How can you be a loyal believe of democracy and a muslim at the same time? You are clearly suffering from cognitive dissonance if you believe in communism, feminist, secularism or any other form of ism’s and islam

Status
Not open for further replies.