Diaspora wars: What I observed from Somali diaspora during my time in North Somalia.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is my observations of All Diaspora Somalis during my holidays in Northern Somalia.

American Somalis: Tallest group and the ones with the most family wealth. Otherwise quiet and reserved. Always have connections to the political elite and can get you out of situations. Somali skill: 30%
Active hours: They are most active at Day/Night.

UK Somalis: Crazy bunch, very unpredictable, not as wealthy as the Americans but somehow have money. You can find them making suspicious deals with the locals in an alley or causing a scene in traffic. Somali skill: 110%
Active hours: They are most active at Midnight.

Canadian Somalis: Crazy lot and want to be like the UK, So they are best friends. Otherwise cool people and funny. Somali skill: 80%
Active hours: They are most active at Night.

Arabian Somalis: Boring, usually the heaviest and do not mix with other diaspora. They are miskeens and I love them. They like to visit the mountains and otherwise immerse themselves in cool activities. Somali language skill: 70%
Active hours: They are most active at Day.

Scadanavian Somalis: Unknown/insufficient data. This is probably because they look, sound and behave like the locals. Somali skill: 200%
Active hours: They are most active at Day/Night

Wow. Very interesting . Thank you. For sure i will not get along with these ones:

Arabian Somalis: Boring, usually the heaviest and do not mix with other diaspora. They are miskeens and I love them. They like to visit the mountains and otherwise immerse themselves in cool activities. Somali language skill: 70%
Active hours: They are most active at Day "

Trending

Latest posts