Diaspora wars: What I observed from Somali diaspora during my time in North Somalia.

Basra

LOVE is none smelly Dhuuso.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is my observations of All Diaspora Somalis during my holidays in Northern Somalia.

American Somalis: Tallest group and the ones with the most family wealth. Otherwise quiet and reserved. Always have connections to the political elite and can get you out of situations. Somali skill: 30%
Active hours: They are most active at Day/Night.

UK Somalis: Crazy bunch, very unpredictable, not as wealthy as the Americans but somehow have money. You can find them making suspicious deals with the locals in an alley or causing a scene in traffic. Somali skill: 110%
Active hours: They are most active at Midnight.

Canadian Somalis: Crazy lot and want to be like the UK, So they are best friends. Otherwise cool people and funny. Somali skill: 80%
Active hours: They are most active at Night.

Arabian Somalis: Boring, usually the heaviest and do not mix with other diaspora. They are miskeens and I love them. They like to visit the mountains and otherwise immerse themselves in cool activities. Somali language skill: 70%
Active hours: They are most active at Day.

Scadanavian Somalis: Unknown/insufficient data. This is probably because they look, sound and behave like the locals. Somali skill: 200%
Active hours: They are most active at Day/Night

Wow. Very interesting . Thank you. For sure i will not get along with these ones:

Arabian Somalis: Boring, usually the heaviest and do not mix with other diaspora. They are miskeens and I love them. They like to visit the mountains and otherwise immerse themselves in cool activities. Somali language skill: 70%
Active hours: They are most active at Day "

Trending

Latest posts