Diaspora wars: What I observed from Somali diaspora during my time in North Somalia.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
This is my observations of All Diaspora Somalis during my holidays in Northern Somalia.

American Somalis: Tallest group and the ones with the most family wealth. Otherwise quiet and reserved. Always have connections to the political elite and can get you out of situations. Somali skill: 30%
Active hours: They are most active at Day/Night.

UK Somalis: Crazy bunch, very unpredictable, not as wealthy as the Americans but somehow have money. You can find them making suspicious deals with the locals in an alley or causing a scene in traffic. Somali skill: 110%
Active hours: They are most active at Midnight.

Canadian Somalis: Crazy lot and want to be like the UK, So they are best friends. Otherwise cool people and funny. Somali skill: 80%
Active hours: They are most active at Night.

Arabian Somalis: Boring, usually the heaviest and do not mix with other diaspora. They are miskeens and I love them. They like to visit the mountains and otherwise immerse themselves in cool activities. Somali language skill: 70%
Active hours: They are most active at Day.

Scadanavian Somalis: Unknown/insufficient data. This is probably because they look, sound and behave like the locals. Somali skill: 200%
Active hours: They are most active at Day/Night

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
This is my observations of All Diaspora Somalis during my holidays in Northern Somalia.

American Somalis: Tallest group and the ones with the most family wealth. Otherwise quiet and reserved. Always have connections to the political elite and can get you out of situations. Somali skill: 30%

UK Somalis: Crazy bunch, very unpredictable, not as wealthy as the Americans but somehow have money. You can find them making suspicious deals with the locals in an alley or causing a scene in traffic. Somali skill: 110%

Canadian Somalis: Crazy lot and want to be like the UK, So they are best friends. Otherwise cool people and funny. Somali skill: 80%

Arabian Somalis: Boring, usually the heaviest and do not mix with other diaspora. They are miskeens and I love them. They like to visit the mountains and otherwise immerse themselves in cool activities. Somali language skill: 70%

Scadanavian Somalis: Unknown/insufficient data. This is probably because they look, sound and behave like the locals. Somali skill: 200%
The scandinavian landers are 70% fobs so maybe that's why their somali is so good.

I am Somali-Canadian and never met a Somali from the UK, never mind obsessing over them. The ones I have seen online are extremely ghetto and cultureless, coupled with the fact they call themselves black, and worse, trying to take up their dhaqan and behaviors is a complete turn off.

MadMullah99

I am Somali-Canadian and never met a Somali from the UK, never mind obsessing over them. The ones I have seen online are extremely ghetto and cultureless, coupled with the fact they call themselves black, and worse, trying to take up their dhaqan and behaviors is a complete turn off.
Dont yall kill each other? :snoop:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
my observation of diaspora:

best looking men (in my opinion) : uk men
best looking women - canadian
most ghetto, split between canada and the US
most embarassingly present, but same time crazy and leave an imprint, for good or for bad - uk
best somali - scandinavian
missing in action - UAE or australians
most in support of one another - minnesota, although all this support comes with constant tearing one another down

the ones that from my observation are the most alike are the uk and canadian ones. american somali men annoy me i dont know why.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

:pachah1::mjlol:

most embarassingly present, but same time crazy and leave an imprint, for good or for bad - uk
most in support of one another - minnesota, although all this support comes with constant tearing one another down

the ones that from my observation are the most alike are the uk and canadian ones. american somali men annoy me i dont know why.

When my relative came to the U.K. she was shocked at how ugly everyone was compared to Canada / America

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

When my relative came to the U.K. she was shocked at how ugly everyone was compared to Canada / America
@Helios who would have thought diaspora wars would evolve in this direction. Lowkey impressive and entertaining :mjkkk:

When white people travel to different countries, they go optimistic, ready to mingle and have a good time.

When somalis travel, they go to find out all the negatives about other somalis.

MadMullah99

When white people travel to different countries, they go optimistic, ready to mingle and have a good time.

When somalis travel, they go to find out all the negatives about other somalis.
We Somalis are a diffrerent breed. We will cuss eachother to oblivion but go but meet up later and drink shaah and scheme together in the local spot :chrisfreshhah:

I rather have this relationship than the Fake Cadaan who will smirk at you whilst violating you in his head and hating your ass.
Or she was so angry that she had to go back to Men like Top5 and Deemo :banderas:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

lmao your cousins taste must be particular then lmao. uk somali men on average tend to be better looking from my experience, i don’t have to look far to see a cute one. In Canada the guys felt like babies, and in America they look too fob-ish a lot, and the ones that don’t their americanimo puts me off idk why. Maybe not their looks, but i don’t like Americans men anyway.

Trending