Diaspora ranking 2024

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Never thought about them but when ever I meet them they know three languages and run business in Dubai Kenya and Somalia they’re highkey up there with the elite Somali class of Kenya,Zambia, and Uganda 🤔

I really don’t know how they do it.

They’re very sensible and very integrating compare to those in the west.
I don’t recall them having gangs running around causing havoc like the ones we have here in the UK and America.

Somalis in the West probably have it soft because of how individualistic the culture is.
It lacks collectivism.

No community just individuals thriving to fit in the western world, leaving the people depressed and lonely.

And unlike the ones in the Middle East where they have a sun. In the UK (and other western countries) we the lack sunlights leaving us depressed and deficient in vitamin D.

Which probably explains why Somalis in the UK (and other western countries) to be out of their minds.

It's not a lie. Minnesota Somalis probably have more Money than all reer UK combined.
It’s over for reer UK if they cut their welfare:russ:these ppl still like in their council estates and get the same ceyr they use to receive when they came as qaxootis :gucciwhat:I think it’s the same for most reer Europe Somalis:damn:most of their parents don’t even speak the language of the country they reside in even after being there for over three decades:pachah1:

It’s over for reer UK if they cut their welfare:russ:these ppl still like in their council estates and get the same ceyr they use to receive when they came as qaxootis :gucciwhat:I think it’s the same for most reer Europe Somalis
I heard niggas celebrating for getting a job that pays 40kUSD a year. :mjkkk: Yo boy was holding a party and plenty of chicks was under the comments acting desperate. lmao!
I know people in Minnesota clearing that much in a week. Minnesota Somalis are way ahead of everyone else.

K-M-O

I don’t recall them having gangs running around causing havoc like the ones we have here in the UK and America.

Somalis in the West probably have it soft because of how individualistic the culture is.
It lacks collectivism.

No community just individuals thriving to fit in the western world, leaving the people depressed and lonely.

And unlike the ones in the Middle East where they have a sun. In the UK (and other western countries) we the lack sunlights leaving us depressed and deficient in vitamin D.

Which probably explains why Somalis in the UK (and other western countries) to be out of their minds.

@Shimbiris saxib, explain to me how your community thrive better than mine ones in the UK and other western countries?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
It’s over for reer UK if they cut their welfare:russ:these ppl still like in their council estates and get the same ceyr they use to receive when they came as qaxootis
My family don’t live on welfare though my parents work extremely hard for us
I think it’s the same for most reer Europe Somalis:damn:most of their parents don’t even speak the language of the country they reside in even after being there for over three decades:pachah1:
Well my hooyo speaks good English.She never finished school in Somalia because the war broke out but she ended up going to a college 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Chillin

Farxiyo fiska’s body guard

It lacks collectivism.

But I guess one can make the arguement that Somalis who are in GCC countries are only the ones with high socioeconomic status which causes them to not be involved in criminal activity but those countries don’t have similar crimes done as America and Canada

Defo one of those Habar Awal mans who escaped the hoods of Alta Vista in the early 2010's. You can hear it in the way he tries to sound hood but has a slight cadaan accent from spending his Middle School days in Caucasianvill
The way you gagged 💀

K-M-O

But I guess one can make the arguement that Somalis who are in GCC countries are only the ones with high socioeconomic status which causes them to not be involved in criminal activity but those countries don’t have similar crimes done as America and Canada

The Middle East are not so welcoming of refugees compare to those in the west.

Arabs hates refugees. They only tolerate migrants workers and socioeconomic migrants.

This could explain why Somalis in the Middle East are successful because of how selective Arabs are of Somalis.

While the West will let any Somalis in their countries with no background checks.

Trending

Latest posts