Diaspora ranking 2024

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Us UK Somalis on top
1713813576734.png

Rule Britannia 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Canada Somalis are the worst. I know niggas in their 50s gangbanging and throwing signs. The mentally unwell UK are just as worse as Canadian Somalis. Give Europa Somalis a generation or two and there won't ever be a Somali over there. Aussie Somalis get a pass as they are quiet and pretty chill. American Somalis vary.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Minnesota is ranked top 5 best US states to live in it has great health care education and safety unlike UK which has depressing weather and gang wars
The uk is literally safe it’s mainly London that Somalis are engaging in those activities

Sweden not being number 1 is criminal, those Somali fobs terrorised those masakiin unproblematic cadaans that the country had to deploy its military to deal with those s:bell:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Looks like Barrhaven, @Yami
Defo one of those Habar Awal mans who escaped the hoods of Alta Vista in the early 2010's. You can hear it in the way he tries to sound hood but has a slight cadaan accent from spending his Middle School days in Caucasianvill

Chillin

Farxiyo fiska’s body guard
A whole vice documentary was done on Toronto Somalis and how they gangbang Dixon had raids done on it if anything they’re worst then Minnesota and London Somalis I don’t see anything good come out of there but Edmonton and sauga Somalis are chill, Minnesota gets crazy hate which is kinda deserved but we can go band for band with any diaspora when it comes to good jobs, go to any black tech event for college students the majority are Texas Nigerians, MN Somalis, and dmv habeshas 🤷🏾‍♂️

Chillin

Farxiyo fiska’s body guard
Somalis from the Middle East are the best ones out of any diasporas.

No buuq, ceeb, or any problem under the book.
Never thought about them but when ever I meet them they know three languages and run business in Dubai Kenya and Somalia they’re highkey up there with the elite Somali class of Kenya,Zambia, and Uganda 🤔

Trending