Diarrhea and drought kills dozens in Silanyo's hometown of Garadag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
AUN. The problem will keep coming back unless there is clean water wells drilled in the area.
Also the locals should boil the water before drinking (it kills 99% of most bacteria). The other
issue is as you can see in the video there is no trees in the area at all, decades of cutting trees
caused desertification.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Not only sanaag but the whole region even puntland all the way down to buuhoodle as far as kilinka shanaad. Its an epidemic

Inta la ogyahay sagaal qof ayaa dhintay, 31 qof oo kalena waxaa la dhigay cisbitalka kadib markii cudurka shubanka uu ka dillaacay magaalada Buuhoodle

http://radiodanan.net/?p=80662

Aun, this is a major test from Allah swt, we'll overcome these challenges inshallah, we take trees from granted, we don't even see trees as anything of value, we cut it down like it's nothing. As I was driving on the freeway, I use to never pay attention to trees on the side of the road, this drought in Somalia has really made me appreciate them, there's a reason why Allah has made cutting trees down for greed haram, maybe that's one of the test from him to appreciate his environment he created for us.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
How can there be clean water when we throw waste in the dry river beds. I have a feeling the new dams will lead to people getting sick as well

A lot of cholera cases have reach east Somaliland.

Matter of fact I know 3/people in Borama who are in hospital.

May Allah help everyone

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Silanyo is from Dhagaxdheer (raised up)
Born in dheryelay
His mum was Reer balidhiig (AUN).

If you look in google maps you would see all 3 towns located in the SL - Ethiopia border. It goes Dhagaxdheer, Dheryalay, Balidhiig, Coodanle.

This is no way near Garadag (Sanaag). And definitely no way near caynaba (saraar). Silanyo is Adan Madoobe, he is not Muse Abakor and has never claimed sanaag and saraar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending