Dhuxuleyste has RESIGNED what a great day for my homies

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Allah baa mahad leh 1st of all. I was waiting for this day to come and now it has come Allah the merciful has answered. :rejoice: Me and my brothas told y'all this b00n ass Kenya lackey terrorist days were numbered.:mjdontkno: He knew he lost so he kissed the ring of the FGS aka MX led by his excellency landeere Lion of Sade Boqor Ugaas Imam Amir Jaalle Farmaajo. You come at the President you gonna lose and pay. As us noble Ugaases say ''qaan Mareexaan waa qaaxo ku magan'' Deni went to JL and now his house is burning he got what was coming to him kkk. Dhuxuleyste had no allies or friends to save him now especially not Sharif who lost his marbles LOL. Deni b00n is getting tugged by Warsans and more. And now the Uhuru's illegitimate son has gave up. This the best week by far for MX the face of Jeberti :trumpsmirk: the b00n alliance is over. Where them b00n tears at? :ahh: Now it's clear why my pet Teeri Beta has resorted to DDSI politics bc he knows he lost to I his master.

@nine @Dues Ex Machete @nomand @IslamIsTheAnswer @Creed @Cam @AarLibaax @Nin waalan @Wiil_Facaye

As for my anti b00n Dhuxuleyste supporters @kickz everybody we've won we got the last laugh

This is good news if it's true but let's not jump to conclusions. Let's wait to see if big medias are reporting on it and if it goes viral. Also, please stop with the tribalism. Somalia has suffered for 30 years because of this, Somalia needs unity.

Sheikh

VIP
This is good news if it's true but let's not jump to conclusions. Let's wait to see if big medias are reporting on it and if it goes viral. Also, please stop with the tribalism. Somalia has suffered for 30 years because of this, Somalia needs unity.

You got a point fam but I'm just dishing when the brothas on here say it's a tit for tat game. But yeah the big media outlets are gonna In'Sha'Allah say it as well. @Ayubi You might be a good MJ ngl you hate tribalism kudos to you my guy

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Now Twitter is news. Damn the SPOT quality has gone down. If u can't post video or reputable site I would disallow any content on here. This sort of desperation by sade after feeling the blows from the DR as the non sade start to look at him as lower clan is cheap. It doesn't deserve a response but an immediate transfer to the qashin section

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

Allah baa mahad leh 1st of all. I was waiting for this day to come and now it has come Allah the merciful has answered. :rejoice: Me and my brothas told y'all this b00n ass Kenya lackey terrorist days were numbered.:mjdontkno: He knew he lost so he kissed the ring of the FGS aka MX led by his excellency landeere Lion of Sade Boqor Ugaas Imam Amir Jaalle Farmaajo. You come at the President you gonna lose and pay. As us noble Ugaases say ''qaan Mareexaan waa qaaxo ku magan'' Deni went to JL and now his house is burning he got what was coming to him kkk. Dhuxuleyste had no allies or friends to save him now especially not Sharif who lost his marbles LOL. Deni b00n is getting tugged by Warsans and more. And now the Uhuru's illegitimate son has gave up. This the best week by far for MX the face of Jeberti :trumpsmirk: the b00n alliance is over. Where them b00n tears at? :ahh: Now it's clear why my pet Teeri Beta has resorted to DDSI politics bc he knows he lost to I his master.

@nine @Dues Ex Machete @nomand @IslamIsTheAnswer @Creed @Cam @AarLibaax @Nin waalan @Wiil_Facaye

As for my anti b00n Dhuxuleyste supporters @kickz everybody we've won we got the last laugh

Great day for all Somali nationals. Blackie is finally out Masha Allah what a blessing from the all mighty. Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar!

We need to keep an eye on the guy who’s going to replace him in case he decides to pull a blackie and bend over for kikiyu’s
:mjlaugh::mjkkk:

Sheikh

VIP
Great day for all Somali nationals. Blackie is finally out Masha Allah what a blessing from the all mighty. Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar!

We need to keep an eye on the guy who’s going to replace him in case he decides to pull a blackie and bend over for kikiyu’s
:mjlaugh::mjkkk:

Wasiir Sabriye is going to come hold a election in JL after the FGS choose the right Parliament and then every region/city/town gets it's correct MPs

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Wasiir Sabriye is going to come hold a election in JL after the FGS choose the right Parliament and then every region/city/town gets it's correct MPs

Masha Allah. That’s great news, wallahi I really hope they don’t choose based on qabiil but rather merit of the person. Sadly we both know this isn’t always possible in a
:mjcry::meleshame:

Sheikh

VIP
Masha Allah. That’s great news, wallahi I really hope they don’t choose based on qabiil but rather merit of the person. Sadly we both know this isn’t always possible in a
:mjcry::meleshame:

Fr fam personality and character should be the rules they choose the right MPs from the state but we all know it's gonna be qabil way but who knows? FGS is pretty fair they did great in the other states so I think they'll keep things nice and fair and better in'sha'allah

Sheikh

VIP
Now Twitter is news. Damn the SPOT quality has gone down. If u can't post video or reputable site I would disallow any content on here. This sort of desperation by sade after feeling the blows from the DR as the non sade start to look at him as lower clan is cheap. It doesn't deserve a response but an immediate transfer to the qashin section

Twitter is considered news my pet. Your Zanzibari fam use twitter for news. It's legit kkk. You're the desperate one obsessed over Sade your masters. Sade destroyed you and owns you your our property warya. You know what else is qashin? Your unhealthy obsession with landeere Sade

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Really good news for the Nationalist. This aint abt qabiil but a matter of interference in our internal politics. Kenya tried but lost at stopping Somalia
VIVA SOMALIA

Sheikh

VIP
Really good news for the Nationalist. This aint abt qabiil but a matter of interference in our internal politics. Kenya tried but lost at stopping Somalia
VIVA SOMALIA

VIVA SOMALIA SOMALIA HAA NOOLATO :salute:

@Sheikh,

Blackie has been losing support from beesha sade, they held a meeting in mogadishu two days ago and all the heavyweights where there. even those that supported him in 2013 over Barre Hiiraale. He was given an ultimatum either leave in peace or you will be killed on sight.

jubbaland Vice president siyad adan (marehan) has been having high stake talks behind madoobes back with farmaajo. beesha sade is heavily armed inside kismaayo.

jubbaland shall be secured inshallah and the kenyan puppet kicked out, jubbaland somali baa iskaleh.

Sheikh

VIP
@Sheikh,

Blackie has been losing support from beesha sade, they held a meeting in mogadishu two days ago and all the heavyweights where there. even those that supported him in 2013 over Barre Hiiraale. He was given an ultimatum either leave in peace or you will be killed on sight.

jubbaland Vice president siyad adan (marehan) has been having high stake talks behind madoobes back with farmaajo. beesha sade is heavily armed inside kismaayo.

jubbaland shall be secured inshallah and the kenyan puppet kicked out, jubbaland somali baa iskaleh.

@nomand

Mash'Allah ina adeer I seen the vids and shiir in Mogadishu talking about our native state JL everybody came out and spoke. Great news wallahi taking control :denzelnigga: Beesha Sade's goals and accomplishments being implemented waa khaire. Yep we in Goobweyn and the surroundings in the city armed to the teeth in our city Kismayo

Somaliweyn_ is a shit journalist, I remember that moron posting fake stuff last year. Anyone on Twitter could create an account and claim to be a freelance journalist.

Where is his sources?

Sheikh

VIP
Somaliweyn_ is a shit journalist, I remember that moron posting fake stuff last year. Anyone on Twitter could create an account and claim to be a freelance journalist.

Where is his sources?

Fr fam that's a good point you got. But I've been hearing things as well as Dhuxuleyste resigning the past couple of days. But I think it's true. Some of his old posts he reported were true. But then again Harun Maruf might break it. Some say Dhuxuleyste verbally resigned and spoke to local outlets. But we shall see if the larger media outlets break it soon sxb

Sheikh

VIP
Another OG, will just replace him.

MX. Or a Cawliyahan. Anyways it's gonna be a FGS supported man MX led President that takes orders from Farmaajo and landeere Sade fam. Not a stooge from Kenya. But our own guy :denzelnigga:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
MX. Or a Cawliyahan. Anyways it's gonna be a FGS supported man MX led President that takes orders from Farmaajo and landeere Sade fam. Not a stooge from Kenya. But our own guy :denzelnigga:

Cawlihan is just OG. As for your other point, so be it.

Sheikh

VIP
Cawlihan is just OG. As for your other point, so be it.

Hey man kkk I don't prejudice against any other subs. Us landeeres MX and Cawliyahan know each other. MX President with Cawliyahan VP could happen fam. But FGS are taking over so it will be fair for all MX and Cawliyahan and MX are gonna be handling their native state greatly

Trending