Dhuxuleyste has RESIGNED what a great day for my homies

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Sheikh it's sad u take twitter as reality just because your dying to see farmajo win

Farmajo lost bro. We kept him in deadlock so he never leaves a legacy on the nation like Siyad. U shud be crying with your last year in office as u won't be able to use 'farmajo' card on hawiye like u do 'siyad' card.

Rather then focusing on Madoobe, focus on your GEDO. When Gedo looks good, we may actually think Sade is better then us, but when we know Gedo is the worst region in Somalia, we always going to look down on you as inferior and we know deep down why Gedo is shit hole. Marehan ppl are 'bush ppl' as Somalis say, you are not much different to HG bro that u insult. You were never sultanates, u lived under keenadiid

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Looks like someone has asserted their dominance.

tenor.gif
LoneInfatuatedBobwhite-size_restricted.gif

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Sheikh it's sad u take twitter as reality just because your dying to see farmajo win

Farmajo lost bro. We kept him in deadlock so he never leaves a legacy on the nation like Siyad. U shud be crying with your last year in office as u won't be able to use 'farmajo' card on hawiye like u do 'siyad' card.

Rather then focusing on Madoobe, focus on your GEDO. When Gedo looks good, we may actually think Sade is better then us, but when we know Gedo is the worst region in Somalia, we always going to look down on you as inferior and we know deep down why Gedo is shit hole. Marehan ppl are 'bush ppl' as Somalis say, you are not much different to HG bro that u insult. You were never sultanates, u lived under keenadiid

My pet dr kaniini it's sad you're obsessed with Farmaajo. Twitter is where my guy Trump karbashes his opps so it's reality my pet Zanzibari. I and your masters Jaalle Farmaajo will win waa billahi tawfiiq. Farmaajo won he sidelined you on the sidelines like the mere jealous cheerleaders you are. Jaalle Farmaajo is gonna get a 2nd term In'Sha'Allah he's the best leader we have. His legacy already on the nation is legendary of what he's done in just 2 and half yrs. He's the man. He and Jaalle Siyaad are the ones that are pure and trustworthy of leaders this nation has seen. Jaalle Farmaajo is going to get reelected nobody isn't better than him. Talking about cards you're the one that uses those weak fulay cards when the rough gets going.

Dhuxuleyste the terrorist needs to leave in order for my lands such as Kismayo and Gedo to prosper. Gedo is better than your shithole. Gedo is the most greatest Green region in all of Somalia. Us Sade are better than you ever since the start. Only us Sade are gonna look down on you as weak and nothing. You're the bush ppl that were wild apes that used to have bow and arrows and shiet that were sold in cages from Tanzania. The same HG that is bullying in Mudug you can't stop from. I had my Sultanates. Fake news Kenadiid was a Italian stooge that got saved by the Mad Mullah

Trending