"Despite tension between Iran and Israel, Iran’s Jewish minority feels at home"

The population that, not too long ago, was among the world's youngest is according to some estimates going to be among the eldest in two decades if the fertility rate remains low. The Iranian Health Ministry says the rate among Iranian women has dropped 25% just over the past four years.

Based on statistics, the decline in birth rates in Iran over the past few years means the number of babies born each year is now around 1.6 percent per woman. That’s well below the 2.1 percent replacement fertility level necessary to sustain population.

Typical gulf slave meltdown about Iran.

Perhaps if your types and your slave king leaders hadn't spent all their energy on destroying muslims everywhere they would stand a chance against the Shias who are a minority in the muslim world.

Instead they take losses and humiliation everywhere. Your slave kings are just as bad and have caused just as much destruction. Maybe their masters Israel might help? The road ahead for them does not look good. You reap what you sow.

What I want to emphasize to people is that reality is not what CNN is telling people. It's to not what Al Jazeera is telling people, what RT, Saudi media, Iranian media, etc. is telling people.

It makes no difference to me if people attack the Egyptian or Saudi governments.

Iran, Saudi Arabia and basically all the governments in the world are controlled by the same international forces. There is no difference. It's Sunni Islam I support- not any particular MENA government.

Who did the US bomb in Syria?

Did they bomb the Shia? Did they bomb the Russians?

The US-Iran "conflict" is staged. Same with US-Russia. It's like pro wrestling.

It's like Democrats versus Republicans. They're just acting in front of the cameras. It is completely fake. Behind the scenes, they are buddies and on the same team. They are members of the same secret societies.

If you think Putin is really "fighting the New World Order", you are as duped as the gullible white people who thought Trump the Freemason and Zionist puppet was "fighting the establishment" or whatever. It is all a hoax.

while I'm at it- supposedly the US bombed Assad's forces a few times but the US basically never actually attacked Assad's forces.... it must have been hard for Assad to keep a straight face, posing as an "enemy of the West" in front of the camera while the US bombs his enemies for him

images

images

images

images

if you don't think there is any significance to these things then you are definitely a coincidence theorist.