Desperate for a clout a Somali Journlist makes up a miracle story of Arabic speaking Sagaaro for likes and shares

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:mjlol::pachah1:This guy and two of his crew didnt think hard on the scam,i mean why would a Sagaaro that is born and bred in Guriceel, central Somalia would even speak Arabic?

I GUESS it is not a even a miracle if an animal speaks Somali rather than Arabic, Walle,we are mentally colonized by Arabs.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The background of this story is the journalists traveled to Guriceel after they were told there is an Arabic speaking deer and they should go and broadcast that story, turns it wasn't true and the deer speaks othe word "Ummi".

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
:mjlol::pachah1:This guy and two of his crew didnt think hard on the scam,i mean why would a Sagaaro that is born and bred in Guriceel, central Somalia would even speak Arabic?

I GUESS it is not a even a miracle if an animal speaks Somali rather than Arabic, Walle,we are mentally colonized by Arabs.

Maybe they were just trolling. No way ppl will convinced in they put “ a Somali speaking sagaaro” ppl will laugh on that but speaking Arabic some will say “ yaab let me watch”

Trending