Desmond' the 11 year old drag queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Illuminati trans agenda is great for promoting the Satanic Baphomet ideal. You see Satanist worship a transgender Devil it also helps with depopulation.

The world will only get worst

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is a form of child abuse, I suspect this poor kid is being brainwashed, no 11 year old child wants to be the opposite gender, boys usually that age think girls have cooties let alone they want to be one. This family might be attention seekers and using this child inorder to garner public's attention.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
He picked up a barbie doll and it was a fucking wrap fam.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Imagine that. Our shock!! This same people who praise this would another day protest 11 year old wearing hijab.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Desmond is a brave kid and I hope for her to fight for her rights. She must’ve a loving and supportive family.

Aussie

Walaal, sometimes being too liberal and losing your brain is a little bit too much. I am liberal. I believe people are born gay. But i also believe , since i am a muslim, i believe homosexuality act is a sin. So with that balance though process, i think allowing a 12 year do cross dressing is a little bit too much yaaqee! Too much! This kid will grow up, miserable, on drugs and he will say why didnt my parents act like parents. Why were they my best friend. This is a disaster

Desmond is a brave kid and I hope for her to fight for her rights. She must’ve a loving and supportive family.
Aussie

Ninyohow stop trolling us. This is madness and you know it. A child cant just say Im a girl or a boy and as a parent you say ok. If I got what I wanted at 11 I wouldn't go to school. I would be home playing video games and play football with my friends.

Aussie

Walaal, sometimes being too liberal and losing your brain is a little bit too much. I am liberal. I believe people are born gay. But i also believe , since i am a muslim, i believe homosexuality act is a sin. So with that balance though process, i think allowing a 12 year do cross dressing is a little bit too much yaaqee! Too much! This kid will grow up, miserable, on drugs and he will say why didnt my parents act like parents. Why were they my best friend. This is a disaster

Aussie

Ninyohow stop trolling us. This is madness and you know it. A child cant just say Im a girl or a boy and as a parent you say ok. If I got what I wanted at 11 I wouldn't go to school. I would be home playing video games and play football with my friends.

Basra & Gooney

I know where you are coming from guys, I had the same shock and bewilderment, but when I watched the story of Georgie Stone an Australian girl (now) who first received her hormone-blocker treatment at the age of 10, I think it is not a black and white situation and the decision should be left to the psychologists, psychiatrists, counsellors, parents and the children themselves.

Be open minded and watch her story, it was featured on Australian T.V. She is 16 now.

The man who is introducing her story is the Premier of the State of Victoria (Melbourne)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Basra & Gooney

I know where you are coming from guys, I had the same shock and bewilderment, but when I watched the story of Georgie Stone an Australian girl (now) who first received her hormone-blocker treatment at the age of 10, I think it is not a black and white situation and the decision should be left to the psychologists, counsellors, parents and the children themselves.

Be open minded and watch her story, it was featured on Australian T.V. She is 16 now.

The man who is introducing her story is the Premier of the State of Victoria (Melbourne)

Sorry Aussie

I think u r in darkness. Since i was re-born as a Muslim...thanks to YOUTUBE alhamdhulilaah, my thoughts have changed drastically! This is wrong. Period.

Sorry Aussie

I think u r in darkness. Since i was re-born as a Muslim...thanks to YOUTUBE alhamdhulilaah, my thoughts have changed drastically! This is wrong. Period.

Basra

Fair dinkum, I respect your position. You view it as “abomination “ according to your religion. Many Christians I know expressed similar sentiments and opinions.

When did you become a born-again?

Basra & Gooney

I know where you are coming from guys, I had the same shock and bewilderment, but when I watched the story of Georgie Stone an Australian girl (now) who first received her hormone-blocker treatment at the age of 10, I think it is not a black and white situation and the decision should be left to the psychologists, psychiatrists, counsellors, parents and the children themselves.

What qualifies a parent and a child to make this decisions? Do you know how many ignorant parents there are? I dont think a 10 year old should have hormone treatment no matter what....we have seen people who regret it and reverted to their original sex. Being open minded doesnt mean we should go with whatever a person feel

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

Fair dinkum, I respect your position. You view it as “abomination “ according to your religion. Many Christians I know expressed similar sentiments and opinions.

When did you become a born-again?

The last two years walaal., I have studied Islam thoroughly! I recommend u find Mufti menk Ismail on youtube and watch his prophet series. He actually reads directly from Quran. I have overdosed on the videos that, a random surah read from Quran, i can actually translate it myself. LOL

What qualifies a parent and a child to make this decisions? Do you know how many ignorant parents there are? I dont think a 10 year old should have hormone treatment no matter what....we have seen people who regret it and reverted to their original sex. Being open minded doesnt mean we should go with whatever a person feel

Gooney

Reread my post. It wasn’t the parents and the child only, but psychologists, psychiatrists, a paediatrician and counsellors were involved in the process.

Watch the video.

The last two years walaal., I have studied Islam thoroughly! I recommend u find Mufti menk Ismail on youtube and watch his prophet series. He actually reads directly from Quran. I have overdosed on the videos that, a random surah read from Quran, i can actually translate it myself. LOL

Basra

Start with @Knowles , she’s the leader of our sect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts