Desmond' the 11 year old drag queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

Start with @Knowles , she’s the leader of our sect.

I think Knowles is looking for Gu.s more than spiritual enlightenment walaal.

No offence to Knowles of course. I do love her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gooney

Muslim? Istaqfurakalah, we belong to the Monastery of Somali feminism.
You know my views. i find male feminist creepy. They have their own agenda and its to get girls to bed. Unless they are gay. So which one is it....you wanna bed Knowles or you wanna share make up tips with her:cosbyhmm:

You know my views. i find male feminist creepy. They have their own agenda and its to get girls to bed. Unless they are gay. So which one is it....you wanna bed Knowles or you wanna share make up tips with her:cosbyhmm:

Gooney

Knowles? In a heartbeat!! Who wouldn’t? But she wants a kg of gold for meher. Create 4 me a gofundme account please.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gooney

is an interesting character. I am still figuring him out.

Gooney

Did they call you Buraashadley in Garowe?

Basra will blindly pick you and you will the best civilised husband she had compared to her former 3 husbands.

Can you speak Maay?
No I cant......Basra is too good for me. In life you should always know your level and stick to your level. So Aussie.......you gonna confirm to us you are ogaaden or you still ashamed of your clan?

No I cant......Basra is too good for me. In life you should always know your level and stick to your level. So Aussie.......you gonna confirm to us you are ogaaden or you still ashamed of your
No I cant......Basra is too good for me. In life you should always know your level and stick to your level. So Aussie.......you gonna confirm to us you are ogaaden or you still ashamed of your clan?

Gooney

I have no qabiil, but my ancestors don’t hail from that clan. Please, don’t ask me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts