Desalegn dots his i’s and crosses his t’s with Siil-anyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
stop crying as usual , cirro was against the UAE base because he was terrified of Ethiopia and that is a fact which is why his own party voted for it.

Now you are crying again because Siilanyo is negotiating with Kuwait to run the airport.

:mjlol: So now Desalegn who wants to control the airports belongs to WADANI? :kodaksmiley: Siil-anyo was given a clear warning, step out of line and you will be put in your place.

:manny:

waraabe

Your superior
What can Ethiopia do if Somaliland told her to f*ck off? Invade her? I don't understand man.

Siilanyo told them to f*ck off when it came to the arab base (something the OP was crying against) and now siilanyo has told them a Kuwaiti firm will be running the airport. The kulmiye admin is moving towards closer relationship with Arab nations

In an interview with Aljazeera, Meles Zanawi stated that the Egyptians have old-fashioned ideas about the Nile, and how it belongs to them.

Well...

The xabashi also have old-fashioned ideas, they seek to rule Somalis, they're an imperial force, even if it's masked under the TPLF and federalism.

However, we are in the 21st century, and in reality, economic development is key for success, and so Somaliland must take advantage of the situation of Ethiopia, if Ethiopia doesn't collapse under is own weight of 'ethnic federalism'

The truth is, Desalegn and the UAE are keeping Somaliland under life support, so in order to carry on as an independent state, we must change our policy towards Ethiopia, whilst still reaping the benefits.

whats embarrassing? the airport will be run by a Kuwaiti firm.

keep the advice akhi, get those 30k foreign troops first (I am sure you can call them since they are related to you)

If it was my call, No foreign army would set foot in Somalia. We are on agreement there. Somali solution for Somali problems is my stance. I don't want Ethiopian influence and intimidation to be the norm in Somaliland either.

waraabe

Your superior
:mjlol: So now Desalegn who wants to control the airports belongs to WADANI? :kodaksmiley: Siil-anyo was given a clear warning, step out of line and you will be put in your place.

:manny:

you don't make sense if mudane mujaahid siilanyo wasn't moving away from Ethiopia the xabashi wouldn't be getting worried. siilanyo told them to stick it when it came to the military base and now the airport will be ran by a Kuwaiti firm rather than Ethiopian one so I don't know why you are crying unless its for the sake of calaacaling as usual

Bohol

VIP
you don't make sense if mudane mujaahid siilanyo wasn't moving away from Ethiopia the xabashi wouldn't be getting worried. siilanyo told them to stick it when it came to the military base and now the airport will be ran by a Kuwaiti firm rather than Ethiopian one so I don't know why you are crying unless its for the sake of calaacaling as usual

Read the article kid. Sland can't make a move without Ethiopia's approval, that is why things take long to implement + the 19%
share they own in Berbera port. Those are the facts. Ethiopia has huge influence over Somaliland.

waraabe

Your superior
If it was my call, No foreign army would set foot in Somalia. We are on agreement there. Somali solution for Somali problems is my stance. I don't want Ethiopian influence and intimidation to be the norm in Somaliland either.

thankfully siilanyo admin is moving away from Ethiopia first with the UAE base which they were against and now with the Kuwaiti firm running the airport rather than the Ethiopian firm.

waraabe

Your superior
Read the article kid. Sland can't make a move without Ethiopia's approval, that is why things take long to implement + the 19%
share they own in Berbera port. Those are the facts. Ethiopia has huge influence over Somaliland.

god damn :drakelaugh:

lets use logic here kid, if Ethiopia is so controlling of SL why did the military base go ahead (something the xabashi were against) and why is the gov negotiating with a Kuwaiti firm rather than the xabashi one:mjlol:

thankfully siilanyo admin is moving away from Ethiopia first with the UAE base which they were against and now with the Kuwaiti firm running the airport rather than the Ethiopian firm.

More power to them Inshallah. There is no price to freedom and managing your own affairs as you see fit and based on the interest of the people who empowered and trusted you from your own community.

Bohol

VIP
god damn :drakelaugh:

lets use logic here kid, if Ethiopia is so controlling of SL why did the military base go ahead (something the xabashi were against) and why is the gov negotiating with a Kuwaiti firm rather than the xabashi one:mjlol:

Why would one run to Desalegn if you don't need Ethiopia's approval? :mjlol: your IQ must be zero digits. :drakelaugh:

"President of the ruling Kulmiye party, Musa Bihi Abdi, has been unsparing in his efforts to win the approval of Somaliland’s neighbors for the construction of a United Arab Emirates military base at Berbera.

On Feb. 10 he first attempted to reassure Ethiopia’s prime minister, Hailemariam Desalegn, by saying the base would be leased exclusively to the Emiratis and that they wouldn’t be allowed to sub-lease all or part of it to Egyptians (ION 1445)."

Bohol

VIP
At the same time, Ethiopia makes £ hundreds of millions from khaat exports, it will hurt her much more.

It is not just the khat business. Many Somalilanders use Addis Ababa as transit for doctors and basic needs. Whenever someone gets
ill in Hargeisa they are taken to Addis Ababa for treatment.

This is every Somali Politician.:susp:

29qGdY.gif

mudane @TheUnderTaker what do you make of this calaacal by the supporters of fat cirro kkkkk

Looma oyaan ma loo joogsadaa? The base will built and so will Berbera corridor regardless of the whimpering of the 5th column.
Doesn't matter if they go sit on Farmajo's lap (like Cirro did in Kenya behind closed doors) and booyclap for faqash
the developments will continue.

I welcome consultations with the Ethiopians. They are the ones Berbera Corridor is earmarked for, it would be foolish making an enemy of them for the worthless "Somalinimo" concept. The Walaweyns would love to see us fighting with Ethiopia because they want us to turn Somaliland into the war stricken shithole they live in but that's not going to happen. As they scream Ethiopia ha dacdo in the midst of bombings and poverty we're going to be eating good with Ethiopia.

waraabe

Your superior
Why would one run to Desalegn if you don't need Ethiopia's approval? :mjlol: your IQ must be zero digits. :drakelaugh:

"President of the ruling Kulmiye party, Musa Bihi Abdi, has been unsparing in his efforts to win the approval of Somaliland’s neighbors for the construction of a United Arab Emirates military base at Berbera.

On Feb. 10 he first attempted to reassure Ethiopia’s prime minister, Hailemariam Desalegn, by saying the base would be leased exclusively to the Emiratis and that they wouldn’t be allowed to sub-lease all or part of it to Egyptians (ION 1445)."

nothing wrong with reassuring our neighbours that their security wont be compromised :manny:

but fact is Ethiopia didn't want a UAE base in Somaliland and mudane Siilanyo told them to :camby:

Bohol

VIP
Kiss the hand b!tches. " attempted to reassure " it wasn't even successful. :mjlol::russ:

"On Feb. 10 he first attempted to reassure Ethiopia’s prime minister, Hailemariam Desalegn, by saying the base would be leased exclusively to the Emiratis and that they wouldn’t be allowed to sub-lease all or part of it to Egyptians (ION 1445)."
Godfather-Ring-Kiss.jpg

Looma oyaan ma loo joogsadaa? The base will built and so will Berbera corridor regardless of the whimpering of the 5th column.
Doesn't matter if they go sit on Farmajo's lap (like Cirro did in Kenya behind closed doors) and booyclap for faqash
the developments will continue.

I welcome consultations with the Ethiopians. They are the ones Berbera Corridor is earmarked for, it would be foolish making an enemy of them for the worthless "Somalinimo" concept. The Walaweyns would love to see us fighting with Ethiopia because they want us to turn Somaliland into the war stricken shithole they live in but that's not going to happen. As they scream Ethiopia ha dacdo in the midst of bombings and poverty we're going to be eating good with Ethiopia.

Dadka ha caayin. Wax Faqash la dhaho majiraan. Keep to politics. Did anyone insult A clan here?

Status
Not open for further replies.