Deputy Prime Minister of Somalia Mahdi PM welcomed in Gedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Tbh northerners are eating good in the recognized government of Somalia.

Deputy PM Mahdi Khadar- (Cidagale/Garhajis)
Mahdi-Maxamed-Guuleed-816x544.jpg

Supreme chief justice Ibrahim Idle Salebaan - (HY/Garhajis)
aINm6KP.png

Finance minister - Abdirahman Duale Beyle - (Gadabursi)
Beyle.png

Head of the Upper house - Abdi Hashi - (Habar Awal)
the-speaker-of-the-upper-house-abdi-hashi-abdullahi-speaks-during-J32XEG.jpg

Habar awal is not langaab, we dont celebrate lowly positions, only pm and president posts lol

Tbh northerners are eating good in the recognized government of Somalia.

Deputy PM Mahdi Khadar- (Cidagale/Garhajis)
Mahdi-Maxamed-Guuleed-816x544.jpg

Supreme chief justice Ibrahim Idle Salebaan - (HY/Garhajis)
aINm6KP.png

Finance minister - Abdirahman Duale Beyle - (Gadabursi)
Beyle.png

Head of the Upper house - Abdi Hashi - (Habar Awal)
the-speaker-of-the-upper-house-abdi-hashi-abdullahi-speaks-during-J32XEG.jpg
You forgot the planning minister.Horta how does garxajis have a higher place in government than us.
:gucciwhat:

Bohol

VIP
did you forget traitor carte, he was made pm by siyaad barre as an attempt to please the isaaq but was disowned real quick lol

That was not a real independent PM though. Only Egal was in the early 60s before Ina Sharmaarke was assassinated and Siad Bare stole the throne.

waraabe

Your superior
That was not a real independent PM though. Only Egal was in the early 60s before Ina Sharmaarke was assassinated and Siad Bare stole the throne.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

come on, thats ceeb. The point is we got the pm post when we didnt want it :pachah1:

still no hy pm tho, which is why you are celebrating the ciidagale brother being a DEPUTY pm :lolbron:

Bohol

VIP
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

come on, thats ceeb. The point is we got the pm post when we didnt want it :pachah1:

still no hy pm tho, which is why you are celebrating the ciidagale brother being a DEPUTY pm :lolbron:

You are the one who is celebrating being a token PM for the butcher of Hargeisa (Siad Bare) in the middle of the war. :chrisfreshhah:

Why would I celebrate Cidagale being the Deputy PM of the current government. When HY had that position back to back since 2012? + the chief justice of Somalia (Caydiid Ilka Xanaf).

Ridwan Hirsi Mohamed ( Deputy prime minister of Somalia 2014-2015)
Ridwan-Xarunta-WHTS-1132x670.jpg

Fowsiyo Haji Adan (2012- 2014)
542621.jpg

:manny:

waraabe

Your superior
You are the one who is celebrating being a token PM for Siad Bare in the middle of the war. :chrisfreshhah:

Why would I celebrate Cidagale being the Deputy PM of the current government. When HY had that position back to back since 2012? + the chief justice of Somalia (Caydiid Ilka Xanaf).

Ridwan Hirsi Mohamed ( Deputy prime minister of Somalia 2014-2015)
Ridwan-Xarunta-WHTS-1132x670.jpg

Fowsiyo Haji Adan (2012- 2014)
542621.jpg

kkkk you are full of excuses sxb, the people you posted are all tokens because they dont represent their people.

reality is SM had pm, hy didn't. Now stop boasting about getting few lowly positions, its ceeb man

Bohol

VIP
kkkk you are full of excuses sxb, the people you posted are all tokens because they dont represent their people.

reality is SM had pm, hy didn't. Now stop boasting about getting few lowly positions, its ceeb man

Token = bragging about a powerless man who was appointed by Siad Bare while he was
butchering Hargeisa. It doesn't get more ceeb than that. The people I posted are appointed
in a legitimate government (chosen by all Somalis) not a dictatorship collapsing in the middle
of 1989.

waraabe

Your superior
Token = bragging about a powerless man who was appointed by Siad Bare while he was
butchering Hargeisa. It doesn't get more ceeb than that. The people I posted are appointed
in a legitimate government (chosen by all Somalis) not a dictatorship collapsing in the middle
of 1989.

but but but :chrisfreshhah:

the truth is you cant get the pm post :russ:

keep celebrating the deputy pm post tho

Bohol

VIP
but but but :chrisfreshhah:

the truth is you cant get the pm post :russ:

keep celebrating the deputy pm post tho

"But but we were appointed powerless PM when Siad Bare was slaughtering us in Hargeisa". :russ::russ: You can't make this up.

That is the difference between me and you. While it is actually our politicians that make Siad Bare's folks cry.

Protests against former Somalia Supreme Chief Justice Caydiid Ilka Xanaf in Cabuudwaaq
lSKizwD.jpg

ilka-xanaf2.jpg

:stevej:

waraabe

Your superior
"But but we were appointed powerless PM when Siad Bare was slaughtering us in Hargeisa". :russ::russ: You can't make this up.

That is the difference between me and you. While it is actually our politicians that make Siad Bare's folks cry.

Protests against former Somalia supreme chief justice Caydiid Ilka Xanaf in Cabuudwaaq
lSKizwD.jpg

ilka-xanaf2.jpg

:stevej:

but you are the one who is boasting about a token post, no sacad muse or habar awal boasts about few traitors who go to somalia. You are actively boasting about a ciidagale man to say "look at us we got a good position in somalia"
:pachah1:

you are making excuses

for me this guy is a token like carte, both traitors who are there for their pockets. while you are boasting about the traitors and tell us your qabiil got this post and that post, i just pointed out you didn't get any of the top positions so no need to twerk for a lowly position :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
@waraabe just because yours are softie traitors when they are in the south doesn't mean mine are. They look out for the interests of tolka and are not dabodhiliif. For example MP Cabdalle Boos Axmed is a SY man and he has donated to many development projects in Sanaag such as the Xarshaw fish factory.

Boss1.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe just because yours are softie traitors when they are in the south doesn't mean mine are. They look out for the interests of tolka and are not dabodhiliif.

the point is i am not defending my traitors, you are boasting and defending your traitors despite them getting only lowly positions lol

Bohol

VIP
the point is i am not defending my traitors, you are boasting and defending your traitors despite them getting only lowly positions lol

If you consider Deputy PM and Supreme Chief Justice positions of a recognized country
"lowly" there is not much to discuss. You have no sense of reality.

Bohol

VIP
You forgot the planning minister.Horta how does garxajis have a higher place in government than us.
:gucciwhat:

That is because you are a minority. The days of northern Hartis getting good positions in
Somalia due to Siad Bare nepotism are over. It is about numbers nowadays. For example,
the 1944 British Somaliland population estimation Warsangeli were 3.1% of the north. You
are lucky if you even get an MP nevermind a minister.

313lxr5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending