Deputy Prime Minister of Somalia Mahdi PM welcomed in Gedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I heard he speaks several languages fluently. Ciidagale nin baa usoo baxay.

Bohol

VIP
I heard he speaks several languages fluently. Ciidagale nin baa usoo baxay.

He looks like a younger version of Faysal Ali Waraabe.

Mahdi-Maxamed-Guuleed-816x544.jpg

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Let my abti eat good off these walaweyns.Once he's done he'll be investing he's stolen money in daanta Ciidigale :hemad:

Bohol

VIP
kkkkk the man is ciidagale, stop claiming him :siilaanyolaugh:

Don't you know how 4.5 works in Somalia? He is there due to the Garhajis umbrella. Another prominent figure (the Supreme chief justice of Somalia) is from my sub sub sub sub sub sub
clan as well ( Sacad Yoonis). The Deputy PM position is usually rotated between Cidagale, HY
and sometimes HA. While the Supreme chief justice is always HY. That is how it works.
One might ask why are Cidagale always getting good positions and HJ, Arap etc get nothing
well that is due to the Garhajis umbrella (they are recognized as a large community in the
south). Without Garhajis Cidagale would have never been big players in the south. So Mr
Mahdi knows which side his bread is buttered.

Chief Justice of Somalia Ibrahim Idle Salebaan
aINm6KP.png

waraabe

Your superior
Don't you know how 4.5 works in Somalia? He is there due to the Garhajis umbrella. Another prominent figure (the Supreme chief justice of Somalia) is from my sub sub sub sub sub sub
as well ( Sacad Yoonis). The Deputy PM position is usually rotated between Cidagale, HY
and sometimes HA. While the Supreme chief justice is always HY. That is how it works.
One might ask why are Cidagale always getting good positions and HJ, Arap etc get nothing
well that is due to the Garhajis umbrella (they are recognized as a large community in the
south). Without Garhajis Cidagale would have never been big players in the south. So Mr

aINm6KP.png

has hy been the pm yet kkkk

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
as well ( Sacad Yoonis). The Deputy PM position is usually rotated between Cidagale, HY

aINm6KP.png
HJ out here getting murdered in their xamar homes with impunity :dead:

Bohol

VIP
HJ out here getting murdered in their xamar homes with impunity :dead:

It is a numbers game. Nobody knows HJ in the south because they are few in numbers there. While the other communities have entire areas named after their deegaans.

Oodweyne, Benadir

upload_2018-5-7_14-51-2.png

Hargeisa Yarey, Middle Jubba
DSC00380.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
kkkkk the man is ciidagale, stop claiming him :siilaanyolaugh:
Horta we have gone thru this before.The Great Ciidangale and Habar Yonis are the same sub clan. Lol so why can’t HY claim his own blood?

It is like Ciise Muse and Sacad Muse.

Bohol

VIP
Tbh northerners are eating good in the recognized government of Somalia.

Deputy PM Mahdi Khadar- (Cidagale/Garhajis)
Mahdi-Maxamed-Guuleed-816x544.jpg

Supreme chief justice Ibrahim Idle Salebaan - (HY/Garhajis)
aINm6KP.png

Finance minister - Abdirahman Duale Beyle - (Gadabursi)
Beyle.png

Head of the Upper house - Abdi Hashi - (Habar Awal)
the-speaker-of-the-upper-house-abdi-hashi-abdullahi-speaks-during-J32XEG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending