Depression

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Exactly
depression lmfao
That shit ain’t even serious just hang out with people who are nice and better yourself and they will be fine. No needs for pills and pussy stuff like that.
Depression is very much real, and medically proven to be so. insidious in it's subtlety. Camouflaged as a "bad day" until you realize you haven't enjoyed anything, not a meal, a conversation, not an entertaining event or TV show in months. It feels like being in a room where the only light source are the windows and the windows get dirtier every time you stop paying attention to them. Then one day you realize you are utterly in the dark... But then you are so devoid of energy and light your only escape route is suicide.

But the good thing is most of the population don't have depression, it's just people like OP tend to misdiagnose themselves and describe any form of casual and completely normal moments of meloncholy as depression.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Depression is very much real, and medically proven to be so. insidious in it's subtlety. Camouflaged as a "bad day" until you realize you haven't enjoyed anything, not a meal, a conversation, not an entertaining event or TV show in months. It feels like being in a room where the only light source are the windows and the windows get dirtier every time you stop paying attention to them. Then one day you realize you are utterly in the dark... But then you are so devoid of energy and light your only escape route is suicide.

But the good thing is most of the population don't have depression, it's just people like OP tend to misdiagnose themselves and describe any form of casual and completely normal moments of meloncholy as depression.

I also think if someone's has cross-gender hormones they are prone to depression or worst bi polar.

Dont use social média while working on school/college stuff. You’ll easily lose track of time and fall behind on things. Also if this is something that you feel occasionally ( depression/anxiety) make sure you pray your salahs on time. I hope you feel better sis

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
My depression and anxiety has lurked back into my life.

I'm so tired that I can't even study.My brain is blank & I feel like crying :yloezpe:
My story is quite different , but depression is a fucking

I used to tremble , I would never sleep , I would be sleepy, drowsy and dizzy but kept one eye open, hated the fact that the friends I knew had their throat slit during their sleep, I feared that I'm proned to another attack, I was contemplating of my demise , I felt my days were numbered , at times I would draw my licensed gun at unsuspecting people entering the store, I let my anxiety and depression get over me , I almost killed a person , I was living in constant fear , looped in an neverending vicious cycle, nowhere to escape , anxieties comes and go that was the worst pain.
Used to drink full bottle of red label and rolled a joint it was only to numb the pain and forget about the day but yh it never helped. But everyday was the same .
Is not worth living in a shithole where people want to slice your head like a watermelon
I left that township for good and relocated thousands of miles away .
It's been 10 years I don't have that fear

Change your surroundings

No more depression , no more anxieties

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
depression is gay.

You are joking around thinking this is satire thing to say
Stop being judgemental , the depression may never be an existing vocabulary in Af Soomaali due to our ignorance , close mindedness and what a selfish community we are !
Wether you are in denial, depression , mental illness, several underlying health issues are strife in our people, you may never know who suffers from depression, as society people are pressurised to appear and behave normal , conform to many things and not be sticking out like a sore thumb any differences lead to marginalisation from Somalis.
The gullible masses are believing whatever these religious folk say , they deliberately distort issues and claim it's a jinn problem which is not the case, a religious chanting will never help the patient

We lack empathy , we are vile to our own kind , we rush to conclusion and blow things out of proportion hence why we are perceived as scums worldwide

How many Somalis regardless of age older and younger are taking their lives on rail tracks , many unfortunate souls hanging themselves on a tree.

What are they suffering from ?

But it's always an Caqli Lix Saac Somali that would easily dismiss and spew all day that they're going to hell.

Without realising your entire world can go upside down at any given moment
at least be sympathetic or stfu

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

long time how u been

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Exactly
depression lmfao
That shit ain’t even serious just hang out with people who are nice and better yourself and they will be fine. No needs for pills and pussy stuff like that.
You live in a small world sxb, you are too young know to notice anything

But remember this , people will have their worst days regardless of their circumstances, it won't be a laughing matter for you.

You're not helping it either, those who want to address this issue are likely to get dismissed hence they'll suffer quietly and their situation can deteriorate because our people are ruthless, vicious and backwards

Yeah no shit OP definetly dosen’t have depression
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
She prob got a roast session and now feel like the whole world is against her.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah no shit OP definetly dosen’t have depression
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
She prob got a roast session and now feel like the whole world is against her.

I am against YOU

1602790058892.png

You are joking around thinking this is satire thing to say
Stop being judgemental , the depression may never be an existing vocabulary in Af Soomaali due to our ignorance , close mindedness and what a selfish community we are !
Wether you are in denial, depression , mental illness, several underlying health issues are strife in our people, you may never know who suffers from depression, as society people are pressurised to appear and behave normal , conform to many things and not be sticking out like a sore thumb any differences lead to marginalisation from Somalis.
The gullible masses are believing whatever these religious folk say , they deliberately distort issues and claim it's a jinn problem which is not the case, a religious chanting will never help the patient

We lack empathy , we are vile to our own kind , we rush to conclusion and blow things out of proportion hence why we are perceived as scums worldwide

How many Somalis regardless of age older and younger are taking their lives on rail tracks , many unfortunate souls hanging themselves on a tree.

What are they suffering from ?

But it's always an Caqli Lix Saac Somali that would easily dismiss and spew all day that they're going to hell.

Without realising your entire world can go upside down at any given moment
at least be sympathetic or stfu
:westbrookwtf: nigga i meant depression is gay as in it sucks. I know it exists.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
For once I’m not gonna take the piss. I think if your depression and anxiety Is really serious you should probably see a doctor or therapist counselor.

Trending

Latest posts