Depression

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
My depression and anxiety has lurked back into my life.

I'm so tired that I can't even study.My brain is blank & I feel like crying :yloezpe:
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you get better. Can I recommend trying to exercise? I know it's difficult getting the ball rolling but once you get enough momentum you'll thank me for this advice. Once I fixed my diet, nutrition and fitness, it felt like everything else just fell into place. Also get a blood panel to rule out any deficiencies, this seems to be the biggest issue for women. And one final thing that has surprisingly helped me with anxiety was the addition of mindfulness meditation, I laughed at my friend for recommending this but once I downloaded the headspace app and was around 2 weeks into the daily meditation, it felt like a paradigm shift. A few months of the aforementioned and it'll feel like you just shone a light into the darkest corners of your mind, you will literally just feel happiness at the mere fact that you're alive and breathing.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I can hear everything when I sleep I'm a light sleeper and then I wake up tired.
Lack of restful sleep can impact someone's mood and cause neuropsych disorders like depression, anxiety and major hallucinations. Look up a few sleep supplements such as:

- Black seed oil (Good for sleep and anxiety)
- ZMA (makes me wake up rested)
- Chamomile tea (Makes you drowsy)

Try and sleep at the same time every day, the circadian rhythm is a strange thing, one little imbalance and it can throw off your mood and mental well being.

Everytime i get dep i usly mediate, just observer your thoughts without getting emotional and dont react to it. . Its super weird att first but once you do this often you will find yourself in alot calmer state also helps you make logical dicision in life.

Trending

Latest posts