Depression

A lot of people feel like they don’t have close friends you just gotta keep the ones that are even closer. Sorry to hear about your aunt AUN imma make dua for her and you walaalo.

Your young walaalo I hope you’re not serious you shouldn’t be worried about that
Nah bro, it's not even about that, I wasted all last year on f*ck all, i dont wanna do the same this year.

I feel like selling my phone, it's this that's making me depressed, I remember back when I had a Nokia, I was normal, not depressed, just a cheerful guy, Walahi I felt suicidal at times, my life goal is to see my parents eating well in a muslim country inshallah, but this shit makes you feel hopeless, oh well it's just life I guess akh

Nah bro, it's not even about that, I wasted all last year on f*ck all, i dont wanna do the same this year.

I feel like selling my phone, it's this that's making me depressed, I remember back when I had a Nokia, I was normal, not depressed, just a cheerful guy, Walahi I felt suicidal at times, my life goal is to see my parents eating well in a muslim country inshallah, but this shit makes you feel hopeless, oh well it's just life I guess akh
Social media is depressing. If you're more active and don't stay in all the time you'll feel better. Go out more. I try to go to the gym or library just so I don't stay at the house. The more I stay in the more down I feel.

i am sorry hanad if it bothers you that much you should leave Social media Try not posting and only reading for a while, than turnoff notifs and then uninstall. If you just uninstall cold turkey you might just go right back.
Your still young I remember I use to worry about those life things too. You’d be surprised how much things can seem hopeless but end up working out. Do you have family Your age to turn to for help? Brothers sisters cousins?

Inshallah Kheir Allah will makes it easy for you.

Lmao

Everyone goes through this stage once they realize they’re not gonna stay as a kid forever. Your still young and got hella time, start working on yourself, hit the gym, make dua and pray, eat better, and get better grades.

Remember the way your feeling rn and use it as motivation every time you find yourself slacking off

Social media is depressing. If you're more active and don't stay in all the time you'll feel better. Go out more. I try to go to the gym or library just so I don't stay at the house. The more I stay in the more down I feel.
Don't listen to yourself when you are thinking negative thoughts about yourself or your life. Wa shaydaanka. For real, don't believe it and try to think good thoughts. That's why at night time when you can't sleep you feel depressed because your mind makes you think all these negative and sad thoughts.

i am sorry hanad if it bothers you that much you should leave Social media Try not posting and only reading for a while, than turnoff notifs and then uninstall. If you just uninstall cold turkey you might just go right back.
Your still young I remember I use to worry about those life things too. You’d be surprised how much things can seem hopeless but end up working out. Do you have family Your age to turn to for help? Brothers sisters cousins?

Inshallah Kheir Allah will makes it easy for you.
Jazakallah qair brother, I've got 2 bigger sisters and a little brother so no

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Somalispot members are hilarious.
When someone posts depressing thread they all respond with hadeeths and verses from the Quran. Irl, almost none of them prays five times a day.

Lmao
Another thing I realized is you barely get sleep warya. Seexo fam you need at least 7 hrs.

Nah we dont chat to each other like that
Ah I am sorry to hear that you never know though even if you aren’t close with a sibling you can be surprised how much they will be there for you if they sense you need help. Sometimes you just gotta reach out a little.

Trending

Latest posts