depression

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
depression is hitting deep for me. sleepless nights, rarely eating. it started of with an incidents i dnt wanna talk about yet . i have no one to talk too. My family basically say that im too much.they brush me off. dont have friends becouse of trust issues and my one good friend made fun of my situation and depression. im rambling, anyways can yall have a regular convo under this post so i dont go insane.
I’ll be your friend

kaaley hug iisee
:friendhug:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Girl how was your day

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
depression is hitting deep for me. sleepless nights, rarely eating. it started of with an incidents i dnt wanna talk about yet . i have no one to talk too. My family basically say that im too much.they brush me off. dont have friends becouse of trust issues and my one good friend made fun of my situation and depression. im rambling, anyways can yall have a regular convo under this post so i dont go insane.

• Shower alot
  • No alcohol
  • Pray Salat
  • Take your medications
  • Get a job
  • Help others less fortunate than you

These are my favorite ahadith when I fall into despair, feel like I'm stuck, or just feel like a failure because I couldn't get my goals.

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Nothing afflicts a Muslim of hardship, nor illness, nor anxiety, nor sorrow, nor harm, nor distress, nor even the pricking of a thorn, but that Allah will expiate his sins by it.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5318, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2573

&

Suhaib reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Wondrous is the affair of the believer for there is good for him in every matter and this is not the case with anyone except the believer. If he is happy, then he thanks Allah and thus there is good for him, and if he is harmed, then he shows patience and thus there is good for him.

Source: Sahih Muslim 2999

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
  • Shower alot
  • No alcohol
  • Pray Salat
  • Take your medications
  • Get a job
  • Help others less fortunate than you

• Eat mainly nutrient dense foods (meat, eggs, dairy, seafood)
  • Cut out all processed foods
  • Take early morning walks
  • Early to bed early to rise even when not working
  • Aim for 7-9 hours sleep per night
  • No form of vice at all (alcohol, gambling, etc.)
  • Read books and minimize your time online
  • Be near animals and nature (hikes or volunteering at animal shelters)

Good luck, abaayo.

Depression hits all of us in some form at least once in our lives. Sometimes you'll feel lost with no direction in life, you might even find that something you used to love doing so much no longer interest you. Remember slowly try to get yourself back to your normal happy self with small steps & changes. Be around people who bring good energy and are positive about life. I'm sorry your feeling down. Keep in mind that this will pass and you'll come out feeling stronger. Insha'Allah you will come out of this soon and be able to be you again.

Trending