Depression in Somali community

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I've seen the way they treated my agoon cousin in SL. He was basically diabetic and had some anger problem. His family send him straight to the cileesh where they used to abuse him daily. Somalis exibit no sympathy for the mentally ill people.
ive seen it they get treated like an animal in a cage and they getting money for it

Money Laundering
I got booked by the cops when I was speeding on the highway. They searched my car and found grocery bag of $5000 USD. They thought it was drug money and my mom had to come and tell the cop it was her money for her business and I was on the way to deposit it in the bank for her.

i nearly shit myself and I got mad shoes thrown at me lol

I got booked by the cops when I was speeding on the highway. They searched my car and found grocery bag of $5000 USD. They thought it was drug money and my mom had to come and tell the cop it was her money for her business and I was on the way to deposit it in the bank for her.

i nearly shit myself and I got mad shoes thrown at me lol

We was dealing with at least 8 times that amount was found alone in my friends car. Someone snitched

Damn, hopefully the snitch is chilling in the barzaak right now

Till this day idk who snitched , further 20k was found at my house aswell big L literally lost everything then couldnt prove where it came from, they slapped other charges aswell so accumulated but came out halal and new so alhamdulilah stuff happens for a reason.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Till this day idk who snitched , further 20k was found at my house aswell big L literally lost everything then couldnt prove where it came from, they slapped other charges aswell so accumulated but came out halal and new so alhamdulilah stuff happens for a reason.
Money laundering don't result tough sentences specially with the amount of money you got caught with. You should be thankful you didn't get caught with drug trafficking or your future hustle plans had you not caught.

What do you do for a living now ? You can always makes good money in construction

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Find the root of the problem?

1589236457223.png

Money laundering don't result tough sentences specially with the amount of money you got caught with. You should be thankful you didn't get caught with drug trafficking or your future hustle plans had you not caught.

What do you do for a living now ? You can always makes good money in construction

I got another charge for offensive weapon so thats what got me down , i studied IT and work in the sector now

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even yearly droughts are traumatizing, you are constantly worried about starvation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

@Gambar I hate u walaahi…..I laughed & lauged when I read your comment.

Imagine sitting with a bunch of depressed cadaans and bringing the issue why u r depressed?

I was exposed to ubiquitous somali famines. Food is very special to me as a result

loooooooooooooooooool

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I got another charge for offensive weapon so thats what got me down , i studied IT and work in the sector now
Damn my nigga why choose to hustle over working in the IT sector in the first place ? Your parents must be choked about your choices