Depressed

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I know how depressing that shit is bro. I hate looking out the window and seeing its already dark at 5pm. I turn up some music on the speakers, say f*ck the neighbors and then play me some video games. Its goin feel like summer in my apartment that's for sure

I know how depressing that shit is bro. I hate looking out the window and seeing its already dark at 5pm. I turn up some music on the speakers, say f*ck the neighbors and then play me some video games. Its goin feel like summer in my apartment that's for sure

Eat some delicious food. Take warm shower then spray nice perfume all over yourself. Make some nice tea and snacks and watch some nice documentary. Anything that'll delight your Soul.

singapore sounds nice
I have been there, the city is too dense and they don't have enough land compared to the population size, so the housing is really expensive.. I want to live somewhere where there's a lot of space and not so overcrowded if you know what I mean.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I have been there, the city is too dense and they don't have enough land compared to the population size, so the housing is really expensive.. I want to live somewhere where there's a lot of space and not so overcrowded if you know what I mean.
eastern eruo is practically empty

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's winter time again and it's always dark and cloudy plus cold as hell.. So I feel depressed and longing for those bright and sunny summer days..
How's your end of the world doing people?

Its sunny and really comfortably warm in Minneapolis. But i dread soon we will be engulfed. The Snow is in New york right now

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I think what you need is a wife, may Allah give you good wife who keeps you warm during these dark times, war amiin dheh, ducada ha kacda :mahubowtf:

Trending