Deported Oromos reach the Ethiopian border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
thanks Majerteens, now you have dumped these in DDSi warder border,

why couldnt yall have dumped them in somalialnd 1door side?

now Ogaden and have to deal with them in warder, and it aint easy making them cross all the way through qoraxey and then fiiq 3 000 km away

they came through somaliland and xamar, couldn't yall have atleast ship them to the habar gidir side,

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Heartless & No Human Rights the war they've been treated no dignity...

There is a right & a wrong way and this is so wrong. Not hard for Denise to open his wallet and get buses context IOM & Ethiopia to do it proper.

Even tho Somaliland got condemned for silanyo doing it at least we followed the process

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Should have sent them to Muqdisho,
it would balance out the Bantus that are flooding in..:shookgabre:

VIP

There is a right & a wrong way and this is so wrong. Not hard for Denise to open his wallet and get buses context IOM & Ethiopia to do it proper.

Even tho Somaliland got condemned for silanyo doing it at least we followed the process

Here's Jawar stating any federal sate in Ethiopia can evict minorities to preserve it's demographic majority but you have a problem with a whole sovereign nation doing the same?

Na dhaafa

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

β€œThey are not our friend, believe me,β€β€œThey’re bringing drugs. ( Qat aka Jaad), They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
:trumpsmirk:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
They’ll just sneak back in,Djibouti has the same problem with these cockroaches,Somalia needs a real border security department,eviction alone won’t work,illegal immigration should be a serious crime in Somalia 10 years hard labor minimum

Smart move. I hope jabuuti and somaliland follow.

Unfortunately, they are dropping them in our regions.

Just drop them to dire daba since they know own that city.

That hooyo is a OG β€œhala idin raro” im loving the xenophobia :dead:
Lol that part killed me noolow hooyo:salute:
They’ll just sneak back in,Djibouti has the same problem with these cockroaches,Somalia needs a real border security department,eviction alone won’t work,illegal immigration should be a serious crime in Somalia 10 years hard labor minimum
problem is they come in from Somaliland side they are the ones letting all these people in.

Farm

VIP
Smart move. I hope jabuuti and somaliland follow.

Unfortunately, they are dropping them in our regions.

Just drop them to dire daba since they know own that city.

There was an agreement with the Somali region that they would relocate them back to Oromia, since PL obviously can’t drive trucks into Oromia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts