Denouncing Qabiilism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am denouncing my inherent qabiilism as it has given me a shroud of bias that serves only to obscure my perception of particular historical events. Just today I have noticed the error in my ways :jcoleno: I thought I had an impeccable understanding of the civil war, only today have I realised that it was flawed incredibly flawed (only with respect to SL). I had vehemently denied the occurrence of war crimes in "Somaliland".

For that I am sorry. :mjcry:

I would like to retract my earlier comments and to promise to end most of my shenanigans and to stop antagonising the clans that I usually antagonise. The latter is the hardest part, it will take a while so bear with me, it has become a past time of mine lately.

Finally I would like to finish by saying, Ar Farmaajo ii Geeya.

I would encourage the rest of you to join me and become reborn.

EDIT: In celebration of this momentous occasion I will change my avatar to a photograph of Mudane Madaxweyne Farmaajo.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Welcome to the right side of history brother

MSGA

:rejoice:
I will believe you not being a qabiliste when you move from little cabudwaaq a.k.a Ohio.

200.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I will believe you not being a qabiliste when you move from little cabudwaaq a.k.a Ohio.

200.gif

One day we will all leave these foreign lands.

By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept when we remembered Caabudwaaq.

There on the poplars we hung our harps,for there our captors asked us for songs, our tormentors demanded songs of joy; they said, "Sing us one of the songs of Caabudwaaq!"

How can we sing the songs of the LORD while in a foreign land?

If I forget you, O Galgaduud, may my right hand forget [its skill].

May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth if I do not remember you, if I do not consider Caabudwaaq my highest joy.

:wow1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Qabil is from Allah, I thank Allah for my qabil, Im busting shots for my qabil f*ck the other qabil:mugshotman:

You need to learn to distinguish between innocent kaftan which is what I have with exclusively my Mohamoud Saleeban brothers and straight up qabyaalad to the point you are denying atrocities and crimes of people because of it.

One creates a healthy competitive discourse the other just hatred and malice, you took it way too far, but it's good that you have now renounced that very ugly position you took.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts