Dennis Rodman and Kim Jong Un’s odd friendship

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Apparently these two have been close friends for the longest. Dennis Rodman a former NBA hall of famer who played for the Chicago bulls has been visiting Kim since 2013. Rodman believes that he and Kim will be friends for a long time. One guy who is viewed as weird hipster and the other one a brutal dictator. You would assume that’s like oil and water.
E07402ED-5EC8-477F-AB32-792226806EB8.jpeg

Keo

VIP
Can you imagine having that kind of power Kim Jong Un has? You could just tell one of your flunkies "all right, I need you to find me the thickest, biggest booty 18 year old iana in the nation and I need her at my desk in 1900 hours". I bet Dennis Rodman got some too while he was there.

All jokes aside though, the more I learn about North Korea, the more weird it seems.

digaagjecel

Can you imagine having that kind of power Kim Jong Un has? You could just tell one of your flunkies "all right, I need you to find me the thickest, biggest booty 18 year old ****iana in the nation and I need her at my desk in 1900 hours". I bet Dennis Rodman got some too while he was there.

All jokes aside though, the more I learn about North Korea, the more weird it seems.
They get crazy drunk whenever they’re together, also how do they communicate having a translator fuckks with the flow of the convo.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I wonder what they eat over there.

I need a somali to be a test dummy and venture out there, whites do it all the time with no problem.

I wonder what they eat over there.

I need a somali to be a test dummy and venture out there, whites do it all the time with no problem.
:comeon:this is a stupid question whatever south Korean eat north Korean eats it's not like they both were separated for long enough

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
:comeon:this is a stupid question whatever south Korean eat north Korean eats it's not like they both we're separated for long enough
Duh.

I was referring to them being gaajo and isolated. kimchi, beef etc are a luxury that only a few can afford.
They go through food shortages yearly.
I was asking about the rest of the population.

digaagjecel

:comeon:this is a stupid question whatever south Korean eat north Korean eats it's not like they both were separated for long enough
That probably don’t eat the exact same things, the Korean War happened in the 1950s. It’s been70 years and North Korea has been isolated while the south has been open up to foreigners. Majority of the North Koreans that live outside of Pyongyang don’t have electricity or clean running water. South Koreans have leveled there cuisine up.

Dennis Rodman Wants A Nobel For Laying The Groundwork For The Trump-Kim Summit

He deserves his Nobel peace prize if Obama can get one so can Rodman!

digaagjecel

Dennis Rodman Wants A Nobel For Laying The Groundwork For The Trump-Kim Summit

He deserves his Nobel peace prize if Obama can get one so can Rodman!
North Korea is the worst place on earth, I’d say even worst then Yemen. Why would anybody want to make ties with them?

Trending

Latest posts