Denmark planning to get rid of immigrant ghettos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
no state is killing their people in scandinavia were free, no violence. but in the US the police are killing you, way too much power. US has the highest prison population even more than China lol crazy. tell me how im less free?
they don't have to because the inhabitants of those countries bow down to the state and give them ultimate power while in the US that authority is frequently questioned:manny:
so the state has more power and control of your everyday life but less incidents of conflict happen,
in America there is more freedom but that freedom leads to the concept of butting heads with authority

your allowed the freedom of speech and anything can be explained as dark humor or sarcasm so that spying docent stop mass shootings due to the freedom of speech
where is the free speech when police is gunning down blacks with no guns that talk back to the police? I can tell them what I want I wont die:trumpsmirk:

Tukraq

VIP
where is the free speech when police is gunning down blacks with no guns that talk back to the police? I can tell them what I want I wont die:trumpsmirk:
you can tell the cops here what you want and you won't die lol,
the cops aren't shooting due to what you say:mjlol:
but if they consider you a threat

The Uk already does this “British values “ was a big deal in secondary school but it didn’t stop school kids stabbing each other
Its waste of time.....teach them danish values means nothing when they dont live amongst danish kids. Its like learning american values livibg in china. It will go in one ear go out of the other because you dont live amongst them

they don't have to because the inhabitants of those countries bow down to the state and give them ultimate power while in the US that authority is frequently questioned:manny:
so the state has more power and control of your everyday life but less incidents of conflict happen,
in America there is more freedom but that freedom leads to the concept of butting heads with authority
lmao you're still confusing Europe with China and Venezuela. our gov helps people not controls them, there is a reason why 18million live in abject poverty in america no free healthcare, free education etc.

you can tell the cops here what you want and you won't die lol,
the cops aren't shooting due to what you say:mjlol:
but if they consider you a threat
how is a black kid a threat? it doesnt happen here, in america ppl get gunned down and no justice.

Tukraq

VIP
lmao you're still confusing Europe with China and Venezuela. our gov helps people not controls them, there is a reason why 18million live in abject poverty in america no free healthcare, free education etc.

how is a black kid a threat? it doesnt happen here, in america ppl get gunned down and no justice.
sahib you do realize "free" health care (forced pay through taxes) is the opposite of freedom right:farmajoyaab: America has the freer healthcare system, you guys have state sanctioned health care where everyones forced to accept it through a taxation system, :noneck: you can argue that its better but you can't argue that its freer considering in America I have the choice not to pay for health care, or pay for it if I want, while in that system I am forced to pay for it through taxes:shookgabre:
why bring up china when current china is very similar to you guys governmental wise:faysalwtf: if they privatize land and property or you guys make it state run you guys are basically the same:mahubowtf:

pretty much china is communism which is the least free when it comes to individuals(state control), then comes the US which is the most free in individual freedoms through liberalism and capitalism(market control), you guys are an in-between where you have have heavy restrictions and comphresensive taxes like a communist system but also allow privatization of land and some capitalistic principles in your markets (marxist socially, capitalistic market wise)

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Danmark is a shithole in scandinavian standards. I also hear they re stripping citizenship from innocent children of isis brides and fighters. What does someone else sins have got to do with you? Imagine if your entire elections based on immigrant this immigrant that!

:pacspit:

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: where is the freedom @GBTarmy :drakelaugh:wasn't this one of the countries you were big upping:ooh: this Is what happens when the state gets to much power, you lose your freedoms as an individual:manny:
I agree there's no freedom, when the state can dictate parents what their kids should learn.. Now they wanna force small immigrants toddlers in nursery to learn about democracy.. Smh

Tukraq

VIP
I agree there's no freedom, when the state can dictate parents what their kids should learn.. Now they wanna force small immigrants toddlers in nursery to learn about democracy.. Smh
yeah he was somehow arguing that a liberal capitalist country like America was less free than a social democratic governments which dose draw on some capitalistic principles like privatization but gives the state more powers in social issues like in communism, America probably the best you get when it comes to individual freedoms short of anarchy which is the most free, social democratic governments are better at answering the question of inequality than America but answers this by taking some individual freedoms, which is why their governments can pass some crazy laws like this to suppress immigrants

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Why not break up those ghettos?

Give them a house in a more well off neighborhood and away from other non-Danes.

Costs less than housing them in the capital.

There'll be less crime since they would be the first suspect if anything goes missing in their new town.

In a few years they will integrate into their new environment and have more respect for Danish Viking values.

Also within a decade they'll stop smooching off the state once they realize that they're the only ones in the neighborhood living off welfare... unlike now where the whole street is.

The state of the Somali Diaspora in Europe could half be attributed to 68 & cultural blocks to integration and the other half can be blamed on those states that dumped them in poor ghettos and expected them to quickly morph into well adjusted tax paying integrated citizens... (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yeah he was somehow arguing that a liberal capitalist country like America was less free than a social democratic governments which dose draw on some capitalistic principles like privatization but gives the state more powers in social issues like in communism, America probably the best you get when it comes to individual freedoms short of anarchy which is the most free, social democratic governments are better at answering the question of inequality than America but answers this by taking some individual freedoms, which is why their governments can pass some crazy laws like this to suppress immigrants
True.. The state has too much power when it comes to individuals freedom or rights.
People are forced to do all kinds of stuff by the state it's actually scary when the state has so much power over you. It feels like DK is getting worse lately when it comes to to individuals rights.. The state has been increasingly limiting our freedom lately under the guise of tightening the immigration law. The danish population are easy to manipulate with by the state. The politicians are using immigration to scare the population into submission. Little do they know their freedom is shrinking day by day.
BTW the danish welfare system is also very imbalanced in some cases you getter a better income if you are a single parent on welfare compared to a couple who one stays at home to take care of the kids while the other works. Income tax is also all time high.. If you want to buy a new car then you'll have to pay the cars value+ 150% of the cares value in tax.

image.jpeg
image.png
pointless to have a discussion with muricans:bell:

Watch this video. @Tukraq

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I agree with Denmark1368D168-06BA-48E7-96D0-349C8C291306.png those immigrants need to understand that those pure Nordic caucasoids are not here to baby sit you!2135F5A2-85DE-44C5-9620-50CC0DC9BD7B.png

Tukraq

VIP
View attachment 69988 View attachment 69989 pointless to have a discussion with muricans:bell:

Watch this video. @Tukraq

Why do you keep bringing up that index like its right or something:farmajoyaab:
If you understand individual freedoms the most free countries are anarchies like Somalia when it didn’t have a government:gaasdrink: America is at the next level where it’s a liberal capitalistic government which follows the market:shookgabre: social democracies are less freer individually as @Abdisamad3 stated because they try to answer the problem of inequality which actually lessens your individual freedoms:ayaanswag: for example that freedom index was big upping things like “free” health care:faysalwtf: which is actually the opposite of freedom because as an individual you don’t get a choice and are forced to purchase health through taxes by the state:yacadiim: capitalism has the most individual freedoms but highest inequality, communism has the lowest inequality but least individual freedoms, social democracies like Denmark take parts from both and are in the middle in both inequality and individual freedoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts