Deni outsmarts Madoobe JL zero rep in Parliament

I’ve noticed these people are always following what the Ceelwaaq group is doing first, it’s embarrassing at this point to keep putting on a show wouldn’t you say? :)

@TekNiKo you should’ve taken your lost the minute Aaden Madoobe was elected, I don’t suppose mentally ill folks like Ali Juba to understand but it’s beyond you to continue this foolish act.

read the comments below that post a lot of people agree that these Garbahareey folks are mentally challenged.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
If this is what you come up with now, what kind of meltdown can we expect when Farmaajo is sent to Qatar for good?

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
CBB tv caves in-reality is creating a rift between CBB
pachah1 (1).png

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
This reminds of the time Fox News called the election for Biden and all the Republicans were angry saying I’m never watching Fox again.

Fox News ended up sacking their pollsters/election guys :mjlol:
I remember that-that was great night aswell
pachah1 (1).png

Message to all opposition supporters the evil N&N plans are planing on creating animosity between us let's just laugh at their propganda .
Here are pictures and tweets that burns them
1651062467106.png

279492552_10221597614755232_6578213872614131951_n.jpg

They will be creating propaganda of himilo qaran working with fahad and farmajo against Rooble but that's far from the truth . Himilo qaran , upd ,rooble camp , deni , Ahmed madoobe
Are one and their mission is to take down the naflacaris

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Message to all opposition supporters the evil N&N plans are planing on creating animosity between us let's just laugh at their propganda .
Here are pictures and tweets that burns them View attachment 221548
View attachment 221549

They will be creating propaganda of himilo qaran working with fahad and farmajo against Rooble but that's far from the truth . Himilo qaran , upd ,rooble camp , deni , Ahmed madoobe

Btw look at how respectful Rooble is. He’s confident enough to sit the side of the table and come alongside guests rather than just make it a personal visit. This man really doesn’t have an ego Mashallah and understands our constitution, Aden Madoobe is our interim President.

Here are pictures and tweets that burns them View attachment 221548
View attachment 221549

Bro be smart, there is ONLY one SEAT there, meaning ONE man can only be crowned champion. If they believe they have beat Farmaajo they’ll turn on each other immediately and it won’t be long before you guys begin attacking each other on this damn forum too. I’m glad Farmajo can unify all of you, but it’s not because you’re friends, siyaasadu saxeeb malahan :chrisfreshhah:

Trending

Latest posts