Deni outsmarts Madoobe JL zero rep in Parliament

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Ina lilaahi wallahi Deni has completely betrayed him by taking both Upper and Lower house positions in Sacdiyo and Timocadde. Both Fartaag and Caanonuug lost. Deni is very smart man, I have to admit his politics have been magnificent.

TekNiKo

VIP
Hamza Barre the head of JL SIET admits frustatation and blames Madoobe for not doing enough as JL remains a mayoral state.

TekNiKo

VIP
Xidig, Ciilmooge, Xalane, Fartaag, Caanonuug the list of failed politicians at the federal level is long.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Jubaland lacked Gedo representation. So hard to expect them to make it so I would blame Farmaajo.

Galmudug is the real disaster. We lost 2 speakership positions because of QoorQoor. He is meeting Fahad Yasin still and trying to save Farmaajo’s ass but can’t deliver with GM delivering mucaarad MPs/senators

QoorQoor is getting turfed out at the next election. Not only has he failed when it comes to Galmudug representation in Parliament he’s been sabotaging Rooble’s efforts to get rid of Farmaajo but Alhamdulilah he failed. He’s also not putting his weight behind AAW because he’s a threat to him.

TekNiKo

VIP
Jubaland lacked Gedo representation. So hard to expect them to make it so I would blame Farmaajo.

Galmudug is the real disaster. We lost 2 speakership positions because of QoorQoor. He is meeting Fahad Yasin still and trying to save Farmaajo’s ass but can’t deliver with GM delivering mucaarad MPs/senators

QoorQoor is getting turfed out at the next election. Not only has he failed when it comes to Galmudug representation in Parliament he’s been sabotaging Rooble’s efforts to get rid of Farmaajo but Alhamdulilah he failed. He’s also not putting his weight behind AAW because he’s a threat to him.
Wallahi Deni has used GM politicans like Cabdiraxman Cabdishakuur and Fiqi and HSM and is now discarding of them like a condom after taking their two positions:damn:

The guy is smarter than we thought

F7A67B7A-FF91-4E63-9DBD-1E8EC23CFF82.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Wallahi Deni has used GM politicans like Cabdiraxman Cabdishakuur and Fiqi and HSM and is now discarding of them like a condom after taking their two positions:damn:

The guy is smarter than we thought

View attachment 221520
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. If he forces them to back him against Farmaajo then yes I agree but there’s no guarantee final round is Farmaajo vs Deni.

He who laughs last, laughs best

When all things fail , the kacan tactics of isku dir never fails kkk
Sacdio is UPD affiliate and I thought N&N were claiming timocade so now yall accepted hes part of Denis camp ?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
What use are these positions? We had the President, 2 PM, first deputy of speaker of senate and first deputy of the house all from Galmudug in the past 5 years. Did they change the lives of the people there for the better? Waa maya. Niggas are there only for their Calool

I find it hypocritical of those who wanted to destroy Jubaland yesterday are now trying to hide under us by flaming the long decade strategy of divide and rule. Yes Jubaland has not received their federal shares in the parliament which is a bummer, but we will not listen to N&N rats trying to pour salt on our wounds.

We will be rational and device a new strategy going forward next stage. At this point we are keeping track of the Dhabodhilifs & enemies who now are trying to act as if they cared about my people in the first place.

The ones who wanted to kill me yesterday can not try to sympathize for me today and get away with it! We are watching!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What use are these positions? We had the President, 2 PM, first deputy of speaker of senate and first deputy of the house all from Galmudug in the past 5 years. Did they change the lives of the people there for the better? Waa maya. Niggas are there only for their Calool
GM was brought together under that time. So yes it actually has helped. But it takes a lot more than just security to progress development. You need good governance which we haven’t had

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Sacdio is UPD affiliate and I thought N&N were claiming timocade so now yall accepted hes part of Denis camp ?
They’re claiming Sacdio as well btw. They say it was them that elected her as if they had any influence after their own candidate dropped out :dead:

TekNiKo

VIP
kkkk Who gave Sacdiyo her seat if not Deni? She has always been pro Deni and left HSM camp a while ago. Probably Deni was using her as a spy to keep eye on HAG.

Timocade is Deni.

TekNiKo

VIP
Rather you guys than that maqaarsaar Fartaag the Kenyan agent. Deni has outclassed them all lets see if he can defeat HAG in the grand stage!

TekNiKo

VIP
I find it hypocritical of those who wanted to destroy Jubaland yesterday are now trying to hide under us by flaming the long decade strategy of divide and rule. Yes Jubaland has not received their federal shares in the parliament which is a bummer, but we will not listen to N&N rats trying to pour salt on our wounds.

We will be rational and device a new strategy going forward next stage. At this point we are keeping track of the Dhabodhilifs & enemies who now are trying to act as if they cared about my people in the first place.

The ones who wanted to kill me yesterday can not try to sympathize for me today and get away with it! We are watching!
We are laughing at your humiliation, imagine Farmaajo wins the vote and you lost all representation to help Deni you are political minnows in an ocean full of sharks and you sir have been eaten whole :drakelaugh:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
When your world comes crashing down-You start using anything you can to hold on-5 years of farmajo wasted on fighting madobe-Gedo is as useless as it has ever been,cidi uma maqna ceelna uma qodna-Deni and madobe are atleast trying to do for their people-If a seat has meaning your uncle has the highest 1-Any benefit from it? No.-Siyad left you naked and so will farmajo-You have to live with it.
Guul PunJab.
Deni-iyo-Madoobe.jpg

kkkk Who gave Sacdiyo her seat if not Deni? She has always been pro Deni and left HSM camp a while ago. Probably Deni was using her as a spy to keep eye on HAG.

Timocade is Deni.

That seat is the seat Fahad yasiin had his eyes on .
Even if she is in deni camp I support sacdio , she was ruthless and kept the parliament in check while standing up for democracy . She was the most qualified imo ,and is a bonus that shes the only one that supports banadir state in the jabarti camp .
Imagine if khadijah dirie gotten that seat
FQ7RDukWYAAwSxV.jpeg.jpg

:drakekidding:

We are laughing at your humiliation, imagine Farmaajo wins the vote and you lost all representation to help Deni you are political minnows in an ocean full of sharks and you sir have been eaten whole :drakelaugh:

I am Confident enough that Farmaajo will not come back, after all I have nothing to lose unlike you. If he comes back my Jihad continues if he loses my efforts in Seeking Political representation for my Absame Nation and an autonomous Jubaland state also increases. Unlike you neither am I at a loss nor do I have a feud with all of Somalia.