Deni Heading To Calmadow On Armed Helicopter

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Madaxweynaha Puntland oo booqday Ciidanka howlgalada ka wada Buuraleyda Gobalka Bari
inbound4914297960585602614-777x437-1-777x437.jpg

POSTED BY: JIBRIL QOOBEY MARCH 9, 2021

Madaxweynaha Dowladda Puntland Dr. Siciid C/llaahi Deni, ayaa booqday Buuraleyda Gobalka Bari oo ay howlgallo ka dhan ah Kooxaha Argagixisada ah ay ka wadaan Ciidanka Difaaca Puntland.

Saraakiil kamid ah Hay’adaha Amniga Puntland ayaa inoo sheegay in diyaarad AirCopter ah oo ay lee yihiin Ciidanka PMPF Puntland ay Madaxweyne Deni ka qaaday Isniintii magaalada Boosaaso, isagoo tagay fariimaha Ciidammadu ku lee yihiin Buuraleyda Calmadow iyo Calmiskaat, waxaana uu kulan kula yeeshay Saraakiisha Amniga.

Madaxweynaha Puntland oo la hadlayay Cutubyo kamid ah Ciidanka Puntland oo ku guda jira howlgalka ayaa bogaadiyay, isagoona balanqaaday inay Dowladdu u dhameystiri doonto waxyaabaha ay u baahan yihiin, si ay u galaan buuraha lagu tuhmayo inay gabaadka ka dhigtaan Al-Shabaab iyo Daacish.

Intaas kaddib Madaxweyne Deni ayaa galinkii dambe ee shalay dib ugu soo laabtay Magaalada Boosaaso, isagoona kulan Wadajir ah la yeeshay Wasiirada Amniga, Maaliyadda, Taliyayaasha Ciidammada iyo La-taliyayaashiisa Amniga, kaas oo lagu gorfeeyay sidii loo xoojin lahaa gulufka dagaal ee ay galeen Ciidanka Puntland.
Idilnews

Puntland has a range of newer weaponry including armed helicopters and war planes. Deni is visiting Calmadow on an armed helicopter.

Cal Madow is already taken by Al-shabab its only going to get worse without millions of funding in a large scale battle.

After these photo ops nothing will happen as always.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
That is a small force compared to the one that just landed in Xamar. Deni is failing on security big time. He should let the SNA take over control.

That is a small force compared to the one that just landed in Xamar. Deni is failing on security big time. He should let the SNA take over control.
This problem started way before Deni, Cal madow is a prime area for Al-Shabab to hide in. If they are not attacked immediately they will only grow in number and size.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
This problem started way before Deni, Cal madow is a prime area for Al-Shabab to hide in. If they are not attacked immediately they will only grow in number and size.

Still, I'd rather have one army working together than 10 different armies failing miserably.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
MashaAllah, id say send Puntland Forces to finish of Alshabaab in the south but i dont want my boys down south. Let them finish Alshabaab off and chill out in their barracks πŸ€“πŸ”₯

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
MashaAllah, id say send Puntland Forces to finish of Alshabaab in the south but i dont want my boys down south. Let them finish Alshabaab off and chill out in their barracks πŸ€“πŸ”₯

karbash al shabab and peace in somalia will be restored. end tribal feuds and a new utopian greater somalia will be beneficial for all partys

The funniest person to me is @codewebsduh . He is from Sanaag and anti-Puntland even though Puntland and its civilians are funding the Ceeldaahir-Ceerigaabo highway among other development projects. Meanwhile failmajo has done zero for Sanaag.

Other times he supports Somaliland.

But what should we expect from an atheist. He is not even grateful to his creator.

This is n&n; liars, clannists and delusional people.

People are dying in Galkacyo and Bosaso. You and I have a different meaning for the word utopia.

People are dying in Mogadishu, there are far more bomb attacks and killings in Farmajo's backyard than there is in Puntland.

I want your kind to leave Puntland and become a colony of Failmajo, go taste his "ideology".

Last edited:
Somali armies march is a bit feminine , this is because it comes from times like the weak coward talyani

If I was Jubaland President I would make every Absame soldier to march like the Germans did

A soldier i supposed to look superior, tall, strong, healthy because he is a reflection of his race, his people, their physical prowess, their superior genetic heritage, not look like they have been fed on pasta and maraq and canjeero

they should be tall, i know its difficult for most somalis to have superior physique like the Absame superior well built race, but at least pick strong guys, tall, not Chinese skinny twigs

somali soldiers sway their hips like a little docil - also the soldiers who fight should be between the ages of 18-36 max, any one above 36 should be an officer by now if he has been in the army since he was young,

or at least make the ones who march on TV to be young and healthy and virile,

This is the case with Jubaland army, very tall, superior physique, strong, healthy, a man should be tall by nature, and our soldiers look like German soldiers with their superior stature

this is also we an Absame should only marry a pure Absame girl, we will produce children of our same looks and superior physics and stature, if we pollute ourselves we will downplay our DNA and bloodline, the superior bloodline we inherited from our ancestors,

we will become shorter, uglier, inferior looking, at worst we should marry people Absame have married for centuries, people who carry same DNA and looks as us

we should have a committee that decides which Absame son marries who, give them a background check to avoid marriage with less creatures, shisheye and foreigners, s we can create superior children, healthy, well built stature, taller, more good looking like our ancestors,

Ogaden and Absame actually practiced this eugeneic marriage policy of avoiding lesser clans, races etc, we gave a lot of thought of the children that will be born from the union,

we only devoloved in marriage in the 80s onward due to this fake a

called it eugenics, pedigree picking, wives hunting, we looked at the girls parents, grandparents, height, structure, her nasab etc

this is how Ogaden and Absame picked wives, it also helped we had tons of camels to buy off hot wives,

lets go back to what worked and what we did, lets not do a prince harry marrying someone who will devolve him, he should stick to his kin, married his distant cousin or something,

as most of you do not know, Absame used to refuse sons to become a sultan/Ugas if his mother was not Absame, like sultan Ibrahim, after 3 months he was forced to give the kursi to sultan Ahmed magan because ibrahims mum was Mj and Ahmed Magan's mum was Makahil, not just that but the daughter of the Maqabul sultan, he was thus pure nasab blood line, so after 3 months Ahmed became sultan and Ibrahim understood he was not perfect and besides we knew his reer abti will use him to spy on him on Absame interest by using the fake abti abti abti line - to avoid this, it should have been banned to begin with, but mistakes happen.

1615295905890.png

Last edited:
The funniest person to me is @codewebsduh . He is from Sanaag and anti-Puntland even though Puntland and its civilians are funding the Ceeldaahir-Ceerigaabo highway among other development projects. Meanwhile failmajo has done zero for Sanaag.

Other times he supports Somaliland.

But what should we expect from an atheist. He is not even grateful to his creator.

This is n&n; liars, clannists and delusional people.

I am not anti-puntland , my great uncle and grandfather helped in the formation of the Puntland's military and it's general governmental basis. Hell my granfather knew Abdulahi Yusuf personally and my father would routinely have Faroole's son ( garowe online founder) over to drink tea & eat khat in Australia.

However i am against stupidity, i am not an irrational buffoon like a substantial amount of the people on this site. I am not blind to the regressive nature of a region who has been plagued with inflation, increasing terrorism , lack of separation of powers and increasingly tribal polarization.

What we have clearly seen after Faroole is the degradation of the Puntland region from a nascent pre-democratic federal state to a kleptocratic embarrassment. Today Puntland imprisons journalists at a whim, unconstitutionally arrests the speaker of parliament and engages in corruption with impunity.

The somali people are suffering and you flaunt a picture of a tuulo being developed every couple of hours. We all have had enough.

I am not anti-puntland , my great uncle and grandfather helped in the formation of the Puntland's military and it's general governmental basis. Hell my granfather knew Abdulahi Yusuf personally and my father would routinely have Faroole's son ( garowe online founder) over to drink tea & eat khat in Australia.

However i am against stupidity, i am not an irrational buffoon like a substantial amount of the people on this site. I am not blind to the regressive nature of a region who has been plagued with inflation, increasing terrorism , lack of separation of powers and increasingly tribal polarization.

What we have clearly seen after Faroole is the degradation of the Puntland region from a nascent pre-democratic federal state to a kleptocratic embarrassment. Today Puntland imprisons journalists at a whim, unconstitutionally arrests the speaker of parliament and engages in corruption with impunity.

The somali people are suffering and you flaunt a picture of a tuulo every couple

Puntland is not a politician, it's a state and it shouldn't be denigrated because of a few politicians.
The fact remains that no government in history has done for Sanaag what Puntland is doing right now.

I don't support politicians, I support Puntland and anyone who leads it has my respect unless I can prove they failed their duties. Right now, Deni has increased efforts to build Ceeldahir-Ceerigaabo and trained more soldiers PLUS increased their salaries.

Tell me, as I ask again, what has Farmajo done for Sanaag?

If you were truly pro-Puntland, you would encourage its progress and find ways to steer it in the right direction, instead of joining a bogus group who has done nothing for your gobol and people.

I'm starting to doubt that you are Warsangali

He even made a weird topic asking people online about Sanaag's development, his supposed "region".

Why would a Warsan claim there is food shortage in Sanaag.

:mybusiness:

Trending