Deni Heading To Calmadow On Armed Helicopter

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That is a small force compared to the one that just landed in Xamar. Deni is failing on security big time. He should let the SNA take over control.
Those Moryans better not come near my president. There will be war if anything happens to President Deni.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Those Moryanlan better not come near my president. There will be war if anything happens to President Deni.

No one is coming for Deni. I don't understand why you are blindly supporting him. He could have integrated the Puntland troops into the SNA. He could have build the same training base Xamar has in Puntland. But is working against the interests of our people. By using ruthless mercenaries to train his troops he endangers the Somalis living in Puntland. He needs to cooperate to stop the flow of arms and the taxation by Al-Shabaab in Puntland.

I understand that you are against unity because of our independence movement. Let me tell you that Puntland cant stand on its own without international donors.

No one is coming for Deni. I don't understand why you are blindly supporting him. He could have integrated the Puntland troops into the SNA. He could have build the same training base Xamar has in Puntland. But is working against the interests of our people. By using ruthless mercenaries to train his troops he endangers the Somalis living in Puntland. He needs to cooperate to stop the flow of arms and the taxation by Al-Shabaab in Puntland.

I understand that you are against unity because of our independence movement. Let me tell you that Puntland cant stand on its own without international donors.

Puntland is preparing to wean itself off international aid.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Bullshit. Farmaajo is the one who rejected the integration of Puntland.

"Not surprisingly, no integration of the PMPF or PSF is under discussion. However, the previous Puntland administration of Abdiweli Gaas (President from 2014–18) agreed to integrate 2,400 darwish into the SNA. Yet, despite the existence of a trust fund dedicated to the purpose, the Farmajo Administration failed to pay the integrated soldiers for 18 months after the integration supposedly occurred. When Dani assumed the presidency of the state in 2018, he was at odds with the federal Government over the issue and worried that the darwish forces turning loose or defecting to their communities.

At the beginning of 2020, he recalled the integrated soldiers β€” who had been biometrically registered with the SNA β€” and designated them a special police force under his control.141 Arguably, the failure to integrate the Puntland darwish has been a critical mistake of the Farmajo Administration, and has set back the national State-building process. If the integration had proceeded well, the SNA would have been strengthened, reducing the number of militias and potentially addressing long-standing centre-periphery tensions."

@Pwyneth Galtrow their problem is Puntland, not Deni. Don't treat them like they are being genuine.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Bullshit. Farmaajo is the one who rejected the integration of Puntland.

"Not surprisingly, no integration of the PMPF or PSF is under discussion. However, the previous Puntland administration of Abdiweli Gaas (President from 2014–18) agreed to integrate 2,400 darwish into the SNA. Yet, despite the existence of a trust fund dedicated to the purpose, the Farmajo Administration failed to pay the integrated soldiers for 18 months after the integration supposedly occurred. When Dani assumed the presidency of the state in 2018, he was at odds with the federal Government over the issue and worried that the darwish forces turning loose or defecting to their communities.

At the beginning of 2020, he recalled the integrated soldiers β€” who had been biometrically registered with the SNA β€” and designated them a special police force under his control.141 Arguably, the failure to integrate the Puntland darwish has been a critical mistake of the Farmajo Administration, and has set back the national State-building process. If the integration had proceeded well, the SNA would have been strengthened, reducing the number of militias and potentially addressing long-standing centre-periphery tensions."

@Pwyneth Galtrow their problem is Puntland, not Deni. Don't treat them like they are being genuine.

Puntland undermined Farmaajo by taking sides during the Qatar crisis when Somalia wanted to stay neutral. Thats why the funds were cut. Puntland got paid anyway so don't come in here saying that Farmaajo owes you anything.

repo

VIP
Puntland undermined Farmaajo by taking sides during the Qatar crisis when Somalia wanted to stay neutral. Thats why the funds were cut. Puntland got paid anyway so don't come in here saying that Farmaajo owes you anything.
Yeah, make up your own lies when you get caught lacking. You need to rationalize your own stupidity.

The very government you support wouldn't last a day without AMISOM, so don't talk about international donors, FGS are the poster child for aid.

Yeah, make up your own lies when you get caught lacking. You need to rationalize your own stupidity.

The very government you support wouldn't last a day without AMISOM, so don't talk about international donors, FGS are the poster child for aid.

He claims to be from Galdogob, imagine if his city was under Failmaajo, he'd be singing a different tune. That's why I want all Failmaajo supporting regions to be ejected so they can experience his "governance".

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist

Why do you call me a liar? I am stating the facts as they unfolded. Gaas took steps to undermine the federal government for a nice paycheck. You cant have it both ways.

Farmaajo is the first president not relying on AMISOM. Large numbers of Somali troops are being trained. Deni could have been a part of rebuilding the SNA but be chose not to. He wants to be a President and not a Governor.

Why do you call me a liar? I am stating the facts as they unfolded. Gaas took steps to undermine the federal government for a nice paycheck. You cant have it both ways.

Farmaajo is the first president not relying on AMISOM. Large numbers of Somali troops are being trained. Deni could have been a part of rebuilding the SNA but be chose not to. He wants to be a President and not a Governor.

What has Farmajo done for Galdogob?

repo

VIP

You are definitely a liar. You said Deni could have integrated his forces into the SNA. Categorically false.

Now you are justifying it by saying Puntland undermined Farmaajo. So which is it? What does the integration of Puntland into the SNA have to do with the GCC dispute? Does Puntland control the SNA?

You are contradicting yourself.

You are definitely a liar. You said Deni could have integrated his forces into the SNA. Categorically false.

Now you are justifying it by saying Puntland undermined Farmaajo. So which is it? What does the integration of Puntland into the SNA have to do with the GCC dispute? Does Puntland control the SNA?

Farmajo is very lucky.

He has amassed loyalty without doing anything to develop the regions of his stans.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist

Look I don't have time to explain how the world works to you. There are interests at play in Somalia. You have to look it up yourself.

Good luck

:lolbron: