Deni going to meet the three most likely countries to give PL recognition

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
We'd be the 85th largest country in the world, if Khaatumo joined us, at a whopping 212,510 Km² .

Bear in mind, that Majeerteen land alone in what is now called Somalia, is approximately 150,000 Km² (not factoring in DDSi, Kismaayo etc). Sanaag, Bari, Nugaal and North Mudug is far larger than that.

Forget the large land-mass, we have a huge coastline, and large amounts of natural resources, multiple Airports and not one but two Ports. Finally, Puntland is already using a modern taxation system and has a state bank since 2021.

And most importantly, no foreign troops or terrorists controlling our land, by the grace of Allah and thanks to the blood shed by our brave soldiers. Ilaahay dadkaan ishooda hanaga leexiyo.

Believe me, all we need is the right leadership and we are set for a bright future.

Thoughts on the Harti clans in galbeed? Do you suggest they leave the lands they are in and relocate to somewhere else in puntland by the government or do you advocate for puntland to negotiate with Ethiopia over the ceding of that region?
1712131936685.png

Last edited:
Its time puntland see its own benefit, blocking aid and dastuur open many Puntlanders eye to reality. No more care for other, care for yourself.
You said it best. If Somalia really wants to treat PL like a pariah state, then it’s time to detach. Khatumo already has biometric system for soldiers Mashallah, so PL can adopt their family’s system to defend their own borders. The Majeerteen coast has always been the most fighting for Somalia with their pirates defending our waters, so it’s justified to withdraw their support. I just want SSC to go with you guys.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Politics section on here has gone delusionial and majority are out of touch with reality :drakelaugh:
Bruh trust me they think getting independence is a walk to the park or something, I have never seen more delusional people then these lot
:mjlol:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
They’ve threatened this before, but I believe this is the first time though they’ve gone through with it fully until FGS ceases its aggravations.
Seems empty when both they and FGS know where that road leads. Puntland should just acknowledge itself as the only legitimate government of Somalia till HSM term ends and they get a friendly president.

Thoughts on the Harti clans in galbeed? Do you suggest they leave the lands they are in and relocate to somewhere else in puntland by the government or do you advocate for puntland to negotiate with Ethiopia over the ceding of that region?
View attachment 323219
They shouldn't leave, its their ancestral lands and doing so would being a concession of defeat to Ethiopia to force our hands like this

Inshallah, all Somali inhabited territories will be free from Ethiopia and can join with their fellow Somalis in Somalia

The first country shouldve been Oman

Not the enemy of all Somalis UAE, Ethiopia and Kenya

View attachment 323108

View attachment 323111
Sounds like fake news.. You guys need to chill with this shit.. I don't think Oman or any other country is going to recognize PL.. If recognition was this easy to attain SL would've already been a country.. Now I'm gonna say it as it is, but my mj brethren are acting like a little violated dhocil, just because PL got side lined and because Deni got outsmarted by the autistic dameer hsm.. Stop acting like langaab, PL is Somalia and there's no way you'll get recognition by any country.. This is the hard truth.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
What if Somaliland and Puntland recognize each other as independent countries?
Not happening, we would never recognize PL. SL’s claim is based on the dissolution of the Union of 1960 which means we recognize PL as a region of Somalia and that will remain our position. Secondly, they claim Eastern Sool & Eastern Sanaag while helping the terrorists in those regions and thirdly they are Jabarti :manny:

Not happening, we would never recognize PL. SL’s claim is based on the dissolution of the Union of 1960 which means we recognize PL as a region of Somalia and that will remain our position. Secondly, they claim Eastern Sool & Eastern Sanaag while helping the terrorists in those regions and thirdly they are Jabarti :manny:
Good to hear that Somaliland is against secession.

Chris Rock Reaction GIF

Trending