Deni and Madoobe headed to Mogadishu to meet Farmaajo

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
What? If the president can’t do that then tell me why we even have a president? Why don’t we make banaadir a state and let them elect another president just for banaadir and we can have 6 presidents and no federal president? It is stupid arguing farmagio can’t deploy soldiers to any part of Somalia. Madobe is dead wrong on this one!

The SNA occupied parts of Gedo and interfered with the local politics, it is an open conflict of interest with Jubbaland. It is like Farmaajo sending the SNA to support Wagardhac against HG. The SNA need to clarify what their mission objective is and how long their mandate will be.

The SNA occupied parts of Gedo and interfered with the local politics, it is an open conflict of interest with Jubbaland. It is like Farmaajo sending the SNA to support Wagardhac against HG. The SNA need to clarify what their mission objective is and how long their mandate will be.
I agree with you on that the government soldiers should be neutral and not be used by a president as he wants especially not to influence elections. But i disagree that the president cant deploy soldiers where he wants again assuming he is a fair president and not like farmagio.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What? If the president can’t do that then tell me why we even have a president? Why don’t we make banaadir a state and let them elect another president just for banaadir and we can have 6 presidents and no federal president?
Gotta love these niggas, Parliament shouldn't have a say, there should be a national army, etc:pachah1:
Might as well be separate countries at that point.

Gotta love these niggas, Parliament shouldn't have a say, there should be a national army, etc:pachah1:
Might as well be separate countries at that point.
I think he has a point though because farmagio shouldn’t have used the sna because that shows the sna is not neutral. He should have empowered moalimu and others instead and it would look like a local driven opposition.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I think he has a point though because farmagio shouldn’t have used the sna because that shows the sna is not neutral. He should have empowered moalimu and others instead and it would look like a local driven opposition.
SNA has a duty to secure Somalia's borders that is not a local issue. Beledxaawo wall being built hy Kenya and supported by Madoobe was threatening our national security and was essentially an attempted annexation. Those troops have a duty to be there.

SNA has a duty to secure Somalia's borders that is not a local issue. Beledxaawo wall being built hy Kenya and supported by Madoobe was threatening our national security and was essentially an attempted annexation. Those troops have a duty to be there.
Bro common! It is very obvious he didn’t deploy them because of national security. Else he wouldn’t allow Ethiopians to run around everywhere killing people and bringing down planes. It is obvious he did it to help his clan but it was dumb move! Best thing to do would have been supporting gedo people directly!

Bro common! It is very obvious he didn’t deploy them because of national security. Else he wouldn’t allow Ethiopians to run around everywhere killing people and bringing down planes. It is obvious he did it to help his clan but it was dumb move! Best thing to do would have been supporting gedo people directly!

A national that picks side when it comes to politics is not an army but rather mercenaries. You don’t see the SNA stationed in Lower Juba interfering in local affairs or the political atmosphere. We are not against SNA WE are against clan empowerment and Misuse of National Assests and title for Tribal agendas!!

A national that picks side when it comes to politics is not an army but rather mercenaries. You don’t see the SNA stationed in Lower Juba interfering in local affairs or the political atmosphere. We are not against SNA WE are against clan empowerment and Misuse of National Assests and title for Tribal agendas!!
Bro but kenyans are there! To be honest both og and marehan are guilty of the same thing while both accusing each other alone of that very thing. It is like if Hitler and Stalin accusing each other of killing people.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
And they are using KDF, all is fair in love and war.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
What? If the president can’t do that then tell me why we even have a president? Why don’t we make banaadir a state and let them elect another president just for banaadir and we can have 6 presidents and no federal president? It is stupid arguing farmagio can’t deploy soldiers to any part of Somalia. Madobe is dead wrong on this one!
That is for local police job and state troopers job.
President job and SNA is outside attack.
Not against Somali people.
Think man.

That clown has no choice also he’s from Negelle. JL and SFG reconciling now the spoilers will be taken care of :wow:
Lmao did you just say spoiler? :chrisfreshhah::ohreally:
No real reconciling unless its between moalimu and madhoobe. Btw madhoobe called moalimu and begged him to name people to the comittee. He was told to f*ck off. :mjlaugh:

Trending