Deni and Madoobe headed to Mogadishu to meet Farmaajo

In a civilised country, if a president enters an agreement and parliament nullifies it, the president steps down as he lost confidence and credibility. You can't have a president whose agreements are rejected by parliament yet still wants to lead.

He would still need to present it to parliament with the agreement being

*no amendments*

If it passes then it’s law if not then he lost the confidence of parliament and we would need a transition agreement.

If parliament can’t make changes then their is 0 need for a parliament and we might as well use all these funds to just fix roads in Somalia.

Wallahi I just wish the Puntland president were brave enough to just say we want a con-federation and we won’t be apart of Somalia internal affairs until we get that.

1) register all of the Puntland population

2) vote for a referendum on con-federation

3) if accepted be done with this charade which will continue under the next president after farmaajo.

I am hearing ahmed madobe is insisting that the harmaacad in gedo must be removed before he and farmagio can agree to anything. If farmagio agrees to this then marhans should go to hamar and arrest him for betrayal.

I am hearing ahmed madobe is insisting that the harmaacad in gedo must be removed before he and farmagio can agree to anything. If farmagio agrees to this then marhans should go to hamar and arrest him for betrayal.

This is not even about tribe wallahi. This is about Somalia vs Kenya.

1) Has he EVER said anything about KDF killings or destroying towers ?
2) What has he ever done when SNA weren’t part in gedo.

Has farmajo ever said anything about Ethiopians killing eley in KG and installing a president after massacring residents?

in farmajo used them,

has he ever spoken about promising 4 ports to ethiopia?

so Ethiopia = good

Kenyan =bad?

:snoop:

It is about clan because you wont convince me kenya attacking gedo is bad but Ethiopia attacking kismanyo is not. Both are bad and i will agree with you when you call out both.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I don't know much about somali politics. Why are they traitors?
:pachah1:Hadda maa hurtada ka soo toostay(if u Somali)??kkkk
Look at their dependence on Foreigners. They are even guarded.

I disagree with Harakada Shabaab on calling them murtaddiin. But there is no doubt that these people(SFG, Puntland, Galmudug etc) are puppets.
They are muslims tho

:pachah1:Hadda maa hurtada ka soo toostay(if u Somali)??kkkk
Look at their dependence on Foreigners. They are even guarded.

I disagree with Harakada Shabaab on calling them murtaddiin. But there is no doubt that these people(SFG, Puntland, Galmudug etc) are puppets.
They are muslims tho
I just turned 17, I don't know what Puntland,Galmudug and SFG are?

Can someone plz explain why Puntland and Jubaland are against the election since it has been agreed to do same election model as last time but with more delegates cuz I know they were against the unrealistic 1 man 1 vote system.

Plz no jokes or fkd, I want to know what their aim and demands are.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

Gedo was save
Eithopian Army killed More Somali and you are talking about tower.
SNA is nothing in Gedo, eithopian Army is change Gedo. Remember when they arrested Luuq, Dollo and Balad Hawo district governor s took them To mooyaale .

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Can someone plz explain why Puntland and Jubaland are against the election since it has been agreed to do same election model as last time but with more delegates cuz I know they were against the unrealistic 1 man 1 vote system.

Plz no jokes or fkd, I want to know what their aim and demands are.

From what I can see, current Election model has polling stations at different cities from each state, so lets say SSC votes would happen in an SSC city, and Gedo votes in a Gedo city. Both Presidents want all delegate votes to happen from respective capitols Garowe/Kismayo.

From what I can see, current Election model has polling stations at different cities from each state, so lets say SSC votes would happen in an SSC city, and Gedo votes in a Gedo city. Both Presidents want all delegate votes to happen from respective capitols Garowe/Kismayo.
Shouldn’t every mp be elected from their respective cities and towns so in that it’s more fair.

Majority of SSC cities and towns are under Somaliland control so how it that gonna work.

The meeting that was supposed to happen tonight has been postponed because ahmed said no meeting until federal troops are removed from gedo. Apparently ahmed and fahad yasin had a meeting for hours. I would love to have been a fly on the wall to hear what these terrorists had to say to each other. They killed so many people combined.

Trending