Deni and Madoobe headed to Mogadishu to meet Farmaajo

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The meeting that was supposed to happen tonight has been postponed because ahmed said no meeting until federal troops are removed from gedo. Apparently ahmed and fahad yasin had a meeting for hours. I would love to have been a fly on the wall to hear what these terrorists had to say to each other. They killed so many people combined.
Marehan will never accept that demand, this is beyond Farmaajo we have made a clesr stand against Madoobe. He is done in Gedo, gaalo.cant do nothing about it.

Marehan will never accept that demand, this is beyond Farmaajo we have made a clesr stand against Madoobe. He is done in Gedo, gaalo.cant do nothing about it.
I have been told that is what is happening now. The meeting was supposed to officially start tonight but it wont and now deni and madobe are meeting no doubt of nothing good. On top of that the other conditions are for jland and pland to have significant control over how will mps will be chosen and where.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
He would still need to present it to parliament with the agreement being

*no amendments*

If it passes then it’s law if not then he lost the confidence of parliament and we would need a transition agreement.

If parliament can’t make changes then their is 0 need for a parliament and we might as well use all these funds to just fix roads in Somalia.

Wallahi I just wish the Puntland president were brave enough to just say we want a con-federation and we won’t be apart of Somalia internal affairs until we get that.

1) register all of the Puntland population

2) vote for a referendum on con-federation

3) if accepted be done with this charade which will continue under the next president after farmaajo.

Puntland literally hosted an event that focused on confederalism. It happened and people still have it in the back of their minds. You can see it as the nuclear option

TekNiKo

VIP
I have been told that is what is happening now. The meeting was supposed to officially start tonight but it wont and now deni and madobe are meeting no doubt of nothing good. On top of that the other conditions are for jland and pland to have significant control over how will mps will be chosen and where.
Wallahi it wont ever be accepted on the ground, Marehan are really united and Pissed off with Kab iyo Lax, its gotten so bad Madoobe hand picked officials from Gedo are receiving death threats and cant go. Marehan is fed up and is trigger happy let them try to come. :pachah1:

Wallahi it wont ever be accepted on the ground, Marehan are really united and Pissed off with Kab iyo Lax, its gotten so bad Madoobe hand picked officials from Gedo are receiving death threats and cant go. Marehan is fed up and is trigger happy let them try to come. :pachah1:
What happened to janan? No somali clan is united lol.

The SFG and JL are negotiating and coming into terms “Marehan” ama Kabalax is no excuse to continue bickering. As your ugaas said you’ve lost support of the SFG and JL is fed up with the destabilizers where will you go? What excuses will you use this time? Last time it was we are with the SFG What will you say today?:damedamn:

TekNiKo

VIP
The SFG and JL are negotiating and coming into terms “Marehan” ama Kabalax is no excuse to continue bickering. As your ugaas said you’ve lost support of the SFG and JL is fed up with the destabilizers where will you go? What excuses will you use this time? Last time it was we are with the SFG What will you say today?:damedamn:
So stupid Gedo has seceded from Dhuxulayste Kismaayo admin. We dont care what comes out of this meeting, Marehan militias will put bullets in your head. Gedo ana iska leh car imoow cagdheer xabad ba ka xigta:gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

So stupid Gedo has seceded from Dhuxulayste Kismaayo admin. We dont care what comes out of this meeting, Marehan militias will put bullets in your head. Gedo ana iska leh car imoow cagdheer xabad ba ka xigta:gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

So the NISA “Haramcad” forces have now became the Marehan Militas :jaynerd: :mjlol:

TekNiKo

VIP
So the NISA “Haramcad” forces have now became the Marehan Militas :jaynerd: :mjlol:
Yes they are theres alot of Marehans in xamar its our second home did you know the commander of Gorgor Is Marehan Abdirahman jeyte. You are so clueless you wanna beg KDF hahha so pathetic viva Somalia.

Yes they are theres alot of Marehans in xamar its our second home did you know the commander of Gorgor Is Marehan Abdirahman jeyte. You are so clueless you wanna beg KDF hahha so pathetic viva Somalia.

Very interesting. We all knew there was real SNA and it was all clan militas Hijacking national institutions for tribal motives:wow:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Looks like thats the case, Madoobe has demanded the army is removed from Jubaland

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I think he knows this is almost impossible so maybe he wants other concessions. He goes for the big one he knows but still gets something

Why is this shit even negotiable? Whose in the wrong? Where does it say a President can send Federal troops to an FMS zone?

Why is this shit even negotiable? Whose in the wrong? Where does it say a President can send Federal troops to an FMS zone?
What? If the president can’t do that then tell me why we even have a president? Why don’t we make banaadir a state and let them elect another president just for banaadir and we can have 6 presidents and no federal president? It is stupid arguing farmagio can’t deploy soldiers to any part of Somalia. Madobe is dead wrong on this one!