Deni and HSM talks

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha keep focus on the south as u said. The constitution how-ever doesn't effect pre-existing regions prior to the SFG and therefore any agreement has no constitutional legality, its toilet paper runti what u signing with PL while they laff as they take cash cow. Anything they sign with u is 'temporary' at best in it's status.

Even when SFG and PL do constitutional summit and constitution is settled and becomes official. Any agreement the president signs still has to go thru sfg parliament and regional parliaments as another 'layer of check' or else it will be classed as toilet paper,, plus the constitutional courts will 'oversee' it doesn't violate constitutional principles.

U really need legal expertise, the days of PRESIDENTIAL POWER IS OVER in the NEW FEDERAL REPUBLIC. That's just horizontal 'power' structure, forget verticle power structure 'federal, regional, district'. President is very weak in this system.

That's why once constitution is settled it will be called 'federal democratic republic' cuz it has horizontal state structure(executive, parliament, courts) and vertical power structure(federal, regional, district)

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha I prefer we change presidential system as it doesn't have presidential powers and is shaqaale runti and has so many layers of check n balances horizontal and vertical. It's more appropriate raisal wasaare(first minister, deputy minister) to reflect the new somalia state. Ma aha 'madaxda ugu wayn' or madaxwayne at all. SFG president is among various madaxs of parliament, courts plus among madax of regional-district. We don't have 1 almighty MADAXWAYNE.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha I prefer we change presidential system as it doesn't have presidential powers and is shaqaale runti and has so many layers of check n balances horizontal and vertical. It's more appropriate raisal wasaare(first minister, deputy minister) to reflect the new somalia state. Ma aha 'madaxda ugu wayn' or madaxwayne at all. SFG president is among various madaxs of parliament, courts plus among madax of regional-district. We don't have 1 almighty MADAXWAYNE.
I prefer Presidential, we can make quicker progress this way

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I prefer Presidential, we can make quicker progress this way

Yes presidential system is quicker progress but comes with too much RISK that Somalis wont trade off post civil war. Our system is going to be slow, steady with heavy layers of checks becuz somalis wont ever trust a 1 human with full power again. Besides u can call yourself president if u want even companies do, doesn't mean u r one. A presidential system will be name in only becuz of how many 'madaxs' we have across state organs and regional.

@DR OSMAN said it best

it's pointless meeting, HSM and Deni shouldn't meet

neither side can give the other side what they need. Deni might weaken himself with reer Mudug if he gives meaningless moral support to XSM and XSM would weaken his SFG agenda/control by agreeing to let Deni veto his federal authorities in exchange for meaningless moral support from Deni

Deni will call his own terms and HSM will be forced to accept. HSM tried to pressure Deni from all directions, isolated him, ignited mini uprising in Garowe and Deni came on top. Now, backed by Harti clans

Dont hide behinde empty concepts and nonexistent political identities i.e. see eastern Sool militias cheering Jalle Formaggio/Afweyne and Somaliland sending eastern Sool militias to karbaash your

They had a planning meeting in Galackyo at a provincial football championship occasion but these arrangements have failed Hassan gone to Maxas and Deni was staying abroad(Between UAE and Ethiopia) so his indian looking vice president was going to Galkacyo instead of him. Hassan is not like before his Abgaal front collapsed he is now tolaawe or Tolwaa as Cali yare calles him so he is down to earth so will see Deni without even occasions 🤣🤣

I cant tell if this another niiko post for the forum audience who overwhelmingy want to demolish the Qoslaaye regime or youre trolling beesha Jowhar. Qoslaaye isnt tolwaa youre thinking of Guulwadde Tarzan under Aabbe Formaggio and the old days when you were probably cheering for him until the the Cheesman banned your people from governor of HS

Trending

Latest posts