Delegation from Sland welcomed into Kenya while Somalian ministers denied access

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol meeting with Somali MP's or Ministers? Even if they met with the Kenyan Govt. you know there is one reason why and its nothing to do with merit but for a very shameful and pathetic reason. #embarrasing

Lol meeting with Somali MP's or Ministers? Even if they met with the Kenyan Govt. you know there is one reason why and its nothing to do with merit but for a very shameful and pathetic reason. #embarrasing
Lool why you mad they flew directly from hargeisa to Kenya Nairobi with their SL passports while Your Somalian ministers were told to f*ck off and are still stranded at the Airport kkk

Lool why you mad they flew directly from hargeisa to Kenya Nairobi with their SL passports while Your Somalian ministers were told to f*ck off and are still stranded at the Airport kkk
So you're proud to be used for a show against fellow Somalis? By Kenyans lool. I would understand if it got you somewhere, @ me when it does more than just bring shame. Quite irrelevant otherwise.

So you're proud to be used for a show against fellow Somalis? By Kenyans lool. I would understand if it got you somewhere, @ me when it does more than just bring shame. Quite irrelevant otherwise.
Lol Kenya is a nation With many Somalis Who are a part of that Gov so stop mixing ethnicity and nationality.
Secondly this has gotten us somewhere as you can see we are working on strengthening our bilateral relations with Kenya while yall are stranded at the airport

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What is going on? Why is Kenya interested in Somaliland for?it honestly don't make any sense, there is absolutely nothing that has a value for kenya in SL,they are just using them as a leverage since they know SLnders are foreign puppets by nature.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

What is going on? Why is Kenya interested in Somaliland for?it honestly don't make any sense, there is absolutely nothing that has a value for kenya in SL,they are just using them as a leverage since they know SLnders are foreign puppets by nature.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Hoo haaa enjoy the show adeer it's looking bad for yall Somalians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending