Degenerate diaspora RANT

26B2E32E00000578-0-image-m-3_1426513038716.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
Wallahi nothing boils my blood more than somalis in the West wasting there lives and opportunities joining gangs just to fit in with a qashin crowd and end up in prison or 6 feet deep in the ground, say whatever you want about the west but at the end of the day we’re privileged and should be thankful, the education we receive here can immensely help somalia, we reside in the best nations on the planet to make money that can help our motherland with the right investment, to all the Somalis on the right path working hard, studying and plan on helping invest in the motherland I salute you and wish you the best, to all the Somalis involved in a life of crime and degeneracy, for the love of god FIX UP!
Privledge Kulaha thankful:bell:, ain’t no privledge sxb quit looking down on yourself and start getting more entitled, plus there’s more than one way to skin a cat, no need to berate others grind

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Privledge Kulaha thankful:bell:, ain’t no privledge sxb quit looking down on yourself and start getting more entitled, plus there’s more than one way to skin a cat, no need to berate others grind
If you slang dope or stab fellow abdis you’ll go to prison and share a cell and toilet with some Jerome or Odane :ufdup:

Tukraq

VIP
If you slang dope or stab fellow abdis you’ll go to prison and share a cell and toilet with some Jerome or Odane :ufdup:
Not really with dope anymore it’s not illegal, and why the hell would I stab someone :susp: I was talking about how you need to be more entitled as an American or European or where you live, it’s your home too not some privilege where you have to keep bowing down in thankfulness:damedamn:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Not really with dope anymore it’s not illegal, and why the hell would I stab someone :susp: I was talking about how you need to be more entitled as an American or European or where you live, it’s your home too not some privilege where you have to keep bowing down in thankfulness:damedamn:
Nigga i never said we should bow down in thankfulness leave that to the east asians :draketf: it’s a fact that joining gangs and committing crimes that’ll have you either locked up or killed is wasting what you could be doing with your life in the west

Tukraq

VIP
Nigga i never said we should bow down in thankfulness leave that to the east asians :draketf: it’s a fact that joining gangs and committing crimes that’ll have you either locked up or killed is wasting what you could be doing with your life in the west
Not everyone gets caught and locked up lol, only for murder but why would you be dumb enough to do that:bell: some of our diaspora lives in Scandinavia where there is no repercussions, might as well do crime as it pays, they have short sentences of “rehabilitation” not punishment and or giving hotels type rooms to stay in:gucciwhat: u can earn full degrees in there too for your short stay:damedamn: why wouldn’t you rob a bank for a few mill and stash it, get locked and enjoy a short stay at a Scandinavian jail where you earn a degree, workout and get ripped, have supple entertainment/internet, can work and earn a salary:cosbyhmm: and live in a hotel type room with good food

Trending

Latest posts